The egg that we were sent is part of the PLAYMOBIL Pirates line, which is a line that my eldest son has enjoyed collecting and adding to. I like the egg, because it will look great in my son's Easter Basket this year, as well as make for a great product to put out for this years Easter Egg hunts!
Once my son has opened it, he will be able to store his pieces from this set in the egg, so it can be taken out and put away easily. I also like that when it comes to either filling those Easter baskets or putting out fun eggs for the kids to find during their hunts this year, I can choose from a variety of the PLAYMOBIL Eggs, making these eggs a great item to add to those lists of Easter gifts!
Well to help with filling those Easter Baskets and to help with adding fun eggs to this years hunts, the wonderful people from PLAYMOBIL would like to give one of my amazing readers their own PLAYMOBIL Egg!!
Product received, thank you to PLAYMOBIL as well as the PR for supplying me with a product for this review, all opinions are my own.


I like the city life mobile.
ReplyDeletethank you!
I love all of them but I think my daughter would enjoy the Outdoor care station, The vet clinic, the boy with children's tractor, the vet with car and the pet examination room. :)
ReplyDeleteMy niece would like the dinos. Brittney House
ReplyDeletelove the city life mobile. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteI like the City Action sets the best. My grandson would love the Industrial Dump Truck.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Fun at the Beach.
ReplyDeleteheymissvirginia at embarqmail dot com
I like the Naval Schooner. I think kids would really enjoy playing with it.
ReplyDeleteI like the city action set
ReplyDeletetina m
misspolonia93@aol.com
I like the big Pirates Ship. My son would love that!
ReplyDeleteI like the T-Rex with Velociraptors
ReplyDeleteWe especially like the 4941 Fun at the Beach here, we went and my youngest granddaughter keeps talking about San Diego Beach, more than Disneyland that we also went to.
ReplyDeleteVisited and I like the Super Set Animal Care Station
ReplyDeleteI like the Take Along Police Station.
ReplyDeleteI like the Fairy with Swan Pond.
ReplyDeleteI love the vet clinic
ReplyDeletePrincess with Vanity Station
ReplyDeletePirate Treasure Chest
ReplyDeleteI think our little guy would like the City Life Outdoor Care Station!
ReplyDeleteThe city life set is pretty cool.
ReplyDeleteThe life at the beach set is super cute.
ReplyDeleteThe 3 Legionnaires are adorable
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Boy with Tractor.
ReplyDeleteI like Fun at the Beach set.
ReplyDeletekdavis1@centurytel.net
I like the Pirate Rowboat
ReplyDeleteI like the Police station.
ReplyDeleteI like the SuperSet Native American Camp the best.
ReplyDeletePrincess with vanity station
ReplyDeleteI like the PLAYMOBIL Children`s Pony Farm
ReplyDeleteItem Number: 5222.
We like the Princess Fantasy Castle.
ReplyDeleteI like the Police Station set. It looks fun!
ReplyDeleteI like the City Set!
ReplyDeleteI really like the Children`s Pony Farm.
ReplyDeletei like the Pirates Ship with RC Underwater Motor
ReplyDeleteI like Fun at the Beach.
ReplyDeleteI love the Children's Pony Farm.
ReplyDeleteLaurie Emerson
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com
I think my kids would love the vet clinic
ReplyDeleteI love the Unicorn Take Along Castle!
ReplyDelete