pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

#Giveaway #MyBlogSpark Betty Crocker Cupcake Maker Prize Pack

Product Received
When it comes to baking, well, I find so much fun in it. I enjoy including my kids in when I can, and finding new products and even tools to add to our baking makes it that much more enjoyable! Recently I was sent a baking kit from Betty Crocker and My Blog Spark to review. Aside from fresh baked goods, we also enjoy chocolate. I mean, if it has chocolate, especially Hershey's chocolate, then we are all in! So when we saw that this kit came with both some Hershey's boxed baking mixes and some Hershey's icing, we could not wait to get started!
My kids enjoyed helping with the mixing, but even more so, they found adding goodies to the center with the cool tools we were sent, took our baking experience to a whole new level! We have used decorating tools in the past, but these tools made cupcake making so much fun. We started out by following the directions and adding some suggested fillings, but after the first two, the kids went wild and started adding other fillings. Like some ice cream, then some berries and cream! With the Cupcake Plunger and the Cupcake Creation Station, the kids found it so easy to create those designer cupcakes that we see in the bakeries. Then when we added the Betty Crocker Hershey's icing that we were sent, we all agreed that not only was it the perfect topping for our cupcakes, but it was so good to like off of the spatula when we were finished! The kids enjoyed how it tasted like their favorite Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars in icing form! We found the new cupcake, cookie and frosting mixes in the Hershey's candies that we love from Betty Crocker Hershey's to be amazing, and are a new favorite in our home. Well to give my readers the chance to try out the new flavors from Betty Crocker Hershey's the wonderful people from My Blog Spark would like to send one of my readers a great kit filled with goodies!

a Rafflecopter giveaway


Disclosure: The information and prize pack have been provided by Betty Crocker® through MyBlogSpark.
post signature

81 comments:

  1. almond joy frosting!!

    yum

    ashley owens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hershey’sCookies ‘N’ Crème Premium Cookie Mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try their Hershey's Premium Chocolate Cupcake Mix.

    colljerr at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peanut butter one looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Almond Joy Frosting is my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hersheys Cookies and Cream Cookie Mix!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm excited about the HERSHEY’S Chocolate Cupcake Mix, I love chocolate and more chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love to try the hersheys syrup frosting. thankyou, ken pohl19@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to try the Reese's Peanut Butter & Chocolate...I am a Reese's addict!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the HERSHEY’S S‘mores Cupcake Mix

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would especially like to try the
    Hershey’s® S’mores Premium Cupcake Mix...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Would love to try the Reeses mix

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd like to try the Almond Joy frosting.

    Name on rafflecopter: Mary Happymommy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to try the REESE’S Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to try the Almond Joy Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would also like to try the Hershey S'Mores mix.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i would like to try the HERSHEY’S Cookies ‘n’ Crème Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to try Reese’s Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix

    ReplyDelete
  19. entered sweetest registry, babies r us gift card giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  20. button on blog, cindywindylovesblogsnfrogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I also entered the Pampers + 50 AMEX giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THE REESE'S CUPCAKES! Cheryl Abdelnour cjabdelnour@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. peanut butter and chocolate brownies

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'd like to try the Reese's Cookie Mix...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hershey's Special Dark Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would love to try the cookies "N" creme frosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cookies and Creme Ice Cream Sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  28. entered babies r us sweetest registry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would like to try their Hershey's Premium Chocolate Cupcake Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I would like to try their Hershey's Premium Chocolate Cupcake Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  31. The smores mix! Ashley Eberwein

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hershey’sCookies ‘N’ Crème Premium Cookie Mix

    ReplyDelete
  33. i want to try the almond joy frosting!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I want to try the new Cookies and Cream mix and Cookies and Cream Frosting :) Yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh, yum. Reese's brownies and the Almond Joy frosting - not together!
    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the Little Mermaid DVD and My Little Pony DVD giveaways plus the Skip Hop Giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can imagine the HERSHEY’S S‘mores Cupcake Mix tastes amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Chocolate Premium. Thank you, Jerri Davis

    ReplyDelete
  39. I want to try their Hershey's Premium Chocolate Cupcake Mix

    ReplyDelete
  40. I'd try the smores mix looks delish

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would want to try the Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcake mix and then the Almond Joy one, sounds yummy candy and cupcakes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would like to try the REESE’S Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  43. entered pampers sleep prize pack giveaway, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  44. would love to try the reese's cupcake mix

    ReplyDelete
  45. would love to try the reese's cupcake mix

    ReplyDelete
  46. I want to try the Reese's Cookie Mix

    Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hersheys premium chocolate cake mix and milk chocolate frosting.

    ReplyDelete
  48. The cookies and cream sounds yum...I'd like to try that one the most.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would like to try the Reese's cupcake mix! Sounds delicious. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  50. I think I would start with the Hershey S'Mores mix.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I want to try the Reese's cupcake mix.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  52. I would love to try the cookies and cream mix! Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd love to try the Reese's cupcakes! Yum!
    CrystalW07 (at) aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. entered http://www.mommykatie.com/2013/10/giveaway-myblogspark-25-target-gift.html giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  55. We would like to try Hershey's S'mores Cupcakes.
    Joye Rast

    ReplyDelete
  56. Oh they all look so good...but since I am huge REESE’S fan...I am going to have to say the REESE’S Cupcake Mix!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Reese's cupcake mix sounds great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Peanut Butter Stuffed Cones! OMG these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd love to use the Hershey’s Cookies n Crème cookie mix.


    Desiree Dunbar
    desireedunbar@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. i'd love to try the Hershey's Premium Chocolate Cupcake Mix.

    ReplyDelete
  61. REESE’S Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix

    ReplyDelete
  62. Smores mix, yummy
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I have your button at www.imablessedmommy.com

    Networked Blogs: Amy Otrosinka

    ReplyDelete
  64. Id love to try the Hershey’sCookies ‘N’ Crème Premium Cookie Mix.. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'd like to try the HERSHEY’S Chocolate Cupcake Mix.
    Michelle Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm a HUGE Reese's fan, so I'm all over that, but the Almond Joy Frosting is calling my name too.

    ReplyDelete
  67. I'd love to try the Hershey's Cookies N Cream. :)

    blog button: http://jessaminedungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. the almond joy frosting sounds so good

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I really want to try the SMORES mix!

    ReplyDelete