Both my daughter and I love our accessories, so when new accessory stores open up near us, we find ourselves drawn to them. Recently I was invited to do a review at a grand opening for a new accessory store here in Amarillo. The store is called Versona Accessories. To help me really enjoy my experience there, I was given a gift card to use while I was there. When I arrived, it was just a few minutes after they had opened their doors, and already they had quite a few customers, who were just as curious and excited as I was to be there and do some shopping. As I walked in the doors and began to look around, I was right away awe struck by all of the jewelry. I mean, they have different styles and colors to go with just about anything I have in my closet. Oh and the purse selection, well that was very impressive. I found tons of accessories that I added to my list of "what mommy wants in case anyone wants to know". I mean, I can find accessories, clothing and even shoes, that are perfect fits for just about any occasion. I was even able to find items that I know Estrella will love.
I found that after finding the items I had to have, when I looked at the prices, they were very favorable. For just under $25, I was able to score a iPhone Clutch Case that I knew Estrella would like, a new wallet for myself and 2 new pairs of earrings. Now it was not easy to narrow my shopping down to just a few items, but when I went to check out and I saw that total come up, I realized that I had found a little bit of heaven! Well, to help my readers get that same feeling of euphoria from shopping the accessories they adore and not have to spend a whole lot of money to get a lot, the wonderful people from Versona Accessories would like to give one of my amazing readers a $25 gift card to spend at any of their stores!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.


i like to shop for earrings
ReplyDeletejewelry
ReplyDeletepurses
ReplyDeleteI always look for bags - I love bags.
ReplyDeleteI love buying tote bags and purses!
ReplyDeleteI usually shop for purses.
ReplyDeletei always look at scarves!
ReplyDeletei have long hair, so i love to look for hair accessories
ReplyDeletei like the gisele
ReplyDeletei love necklaces
ReplyDeleteI look for statement necklaces.
ReplyDeleteI look for earrings and necklaces
ReplyDeleteI like to look for earrings.
ReplyDeleteOooh, look at those earrings!
ReplyDelete(that's me at the store)
Thanks for the contest.
slehan at juno dot com
I like to shop for bags and purses.
ReplyDeleteI love necklaces and bracelets.
ReplyDeleteI like to look for earrings.
ReplyDeleteOh I love Versona!!!
ReplyDeleteEven with short hair, I adore their hair accessories as well as earrings!
ReplyDelete