pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

#Giveaway #RC Essentia Natural Memory Foam CLOSED!

Product Received
When it comes to sleep, well I really quite enjoy it. I enjoy getting in bed after a long day and relaxing then getting a good nights sleep. I know for one, there are many components to assuring that the night of sleep is restful. I hate waking up in the morning, with a sore back or stiff neck. So to help make sure that my husband and I have a good nights sleep, we have certain items that have to be a certain way. Sure, we have your basic box spring pillow top bed, but we also have a thick memory foam topper on that. Then when it comes to our pillows, it seems that I will go out and buy new ones, and within a month or less, those fluffy pillows that we really enjoyed at first, become flat, and we are once again waking up with a stiff neck or feeling like we did not get a good rest the night before. Recently I was sent a solution to the flat pillow syndrome that we endure once at least once a month. I was sent a Essentia Classic Natural Memory Foam Pillow to try out and review. Let me just say, that first night was heavenly. I honestly did not want to get out of bed after that first night. I felt so comfortable and content just laying in my bed resting my head on my pillow. I really like how the material molds itself to my body, so it is distributed evenly on my head and neck, and it gives me the perfect amount of support.
Oh, and I get this brand new pillow feeling, that is the natural memory foam feeling, every time I go to lay down. I have noticed that I am feeling more awake in the mornings than I did before, and I have yet to wake up with a stiff neck, which before happened quite often and would also lead to headaches as well. It is like the pillow takes on the new pillow form, once I get up, then when I go back to bed, I ease right back into the form that is perfect for my head and neck and it truly is heavenly every single night! It also doesnt hurt to know that Essentia Mattress's are the only natural memory foam mattress company in the world, so when it comes to knowing the pillows are also made from all natural memory foam, it just makes the night more relaxing! I think that trying to explain a great pillow that dramatically improves your sleep to not be enough, I feel that in order to really understand what I am talking about, you will have to try this pillow out for yourself. Well, I am not the only one who feels this way either, the wonderful people from Essentia would like for my readers to be able to experience the ecstasy of their bedding, by giving one of my amazing readers a Essentia Comfort Pillow which is a $129 value!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway




This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review.

207 comments:

  1. fb: https://www.facebook.com/wanda.mchenry/posts/676640179031141

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe motion mattress looks so cool and comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the FlexDrive
    Adjustable Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what great mattresses they have! I would love to have the Dormeuse Fior mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to try the Organic sheets

    Thanks for the awesome giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a memory foam mattress, but if I could get anything I wanted out of their products, I would pick the Kingston dog bed. My dog is having some joint issues and it would help.
    upstatemissy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to try this pillow -Ergonomic, Specially molded pillow which would be great for my old back and neck. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Ergonomic
    Tina M
    misspolonia93@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love the organic sheets; http://www.myessentia.com/product-info.php?organic-sheets-pid28.html

    like2sweep@gmail.com
    Beth H

    ReplyDelete
  10. In my dreams I would love one of their motion mattresses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shared on FB: https://www.facebook.com/zuzu.wilson/posts/316433908503125

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the organic sheets. I really need new sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like their adjustable mattress

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to try their 300 thread count Organic sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the Ergonomic. I am a side sleeper and get horrible headaches. This would be great to have.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like the Organic Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  17. button here: http://motheroftwoyesposahermosa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the Organic Sheets.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the motion mattress as well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the $100 walmart giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would also love the Grateful Bed mattress

    ReplyDelete
  22. i like the the Organic sheets

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like the Luxuriously soft organic sateen cotton sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I also like their Organic Sheets. Everything looks really soft and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the Organic Sheets in the Sable Color.
    kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to have a set of the Organic Sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I also like the Kingston natural dog bed. My dog, Hunter, would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I also like the FlexDrive
    Adjustable Mattress.

    tlnnjw329(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  29. My pooch would love the Kingston
    Natural Dog Bed!

    ReplyDelete
  30. my favorite are the organic sheets

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like the organic sheets as well :)

    shebebes@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd love to have one of the mattresses. I need a new one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like the organic sheets
    elysesw@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have 2 little ones that would love the Kingston Natural Dog Bed
    pamc77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the organic sheets.

    rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like the flex drive mattress

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like the swayback pillow.It looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I like the swayback pillow.It looks comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  39. our puppy roxy would love the dog bed

    ReplyDelete
  40. I like the organic king sheets in sable

    demureprincess7(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the Organic Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  42. I would really love the "300 thread count Organic sheets"

    ReplyDelete
  43. The unity mattress looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I like the FlexDrive Adjustable Mattress

    ReplyDelete
  45. Organic sheets look really nice
    gabbflabber at live.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. the classic skinny mattress sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
  47. I would love to try the organic sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I like their Organic Sheets set.

    april yedinak

    ReplyDelete
  49. The FlexDrive Adjustable Mattress would be fun to use

    ReplyDelete
  50. The organic sheets look heavenly. colleenaw@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the unity mattress.
    Thanks for the chance,
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. What I wouldn't give to try the flex drive adjustable mattress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  53. I would love the Organic Sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like the Organic Crib Mattress. Looks soft!
    Susan Chester

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would really love to get this for my 10yo Lab , she has arthritis and joint pain and this would help give her some relief
    http://www.myessentia.com/product-info.php?kingston_dog_bed-pid21.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have your button here sweetumsblogsc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  57. I like the Kingston Luxury Dog Pet for my aging spoiled pup

    ReplyDelete
  58. I like their organic sheets in sable.
    cjnedrow at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I'd like to try the Stinky Pad

    ReplyDelete
  60. the flexdrive mattress!

    cb_shorty2003@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Luxuriously soft organic sateen cotton sheets - love it

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would really like the Organic Sheets. They look really comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  63. I would love to have the Grateful Bed mattress for my daughter's bed.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the flex drive adjustable mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  65. entered Essentia Comfort Pillow giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would also love the Kingston dog bed for our german shepherd!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I like the heather white organic sheets. Thanks.
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I would love to try the Organic Sheets, thanks!

    kimberlybreid at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I love the Sway Back Pillow and the Flex Drive Mattress is awesome!

    Jesselyn A/Jesstinger
    jessterlyn(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I like the travel pillows too. My brothers dog has bad arthritis and he would love one of the luxory dog beds.
    Dawn Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  71. I also like the classic pillow :)

    blog button: http://jessaminedungo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I like the unity mattress. Thanks for hosting!

    kmclayman at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I like the SwayBack kids pillow

    thransom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I would love to have the organic sheets. I am entering with the name Jennette on the RC.

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would love to have the Dormeuse mattress!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Your button is on sidebar

    http://www.atthemapletable.com/

    ReplyDelete
  77. I would love the 300 thread count Organic sheets. I really need new sheets!
    addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like the Kingston Natural Dog Bed.

    ReplyDelete
  79. I also like the organic sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I'd love to own some of their organic sheets. Thanks for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  81. I'd love their organic sheets. homemom3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I like the FlexDrive Adjustable Mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  83. I would love to have the Organic Sheets

    ReplyDelete
  84. The organic sheets sound awesome!!
    Shiebs24[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I like the organic sheets. They sound so soft.
    lorenalke@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I would love to have their organic sheets

    ReplyDelete
  87. I also like the Forma Spa Pillow from Essentia.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like the Ergonomic pillow.

    tderosa142 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Definitely the organic sheet set
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like the Organic Sheets.

    Brittney House BBrittBrat1398@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I would love to have their Dormeuse mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  92. I also like the Organic Sheets.
    kathyluman @ gmail Dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I would love to try the Organic Sheets

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. Wow...I'd love a set of those Organic Sheets. I love that they have Cal King!

    j (dot) sweeps550 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I love the Organic Sheets!

    sugarsweet7202@yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Cal King Organic Sheet Set is something else that I like.

    asketcher2@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like the organic sheets, but they are out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  98. I also like the Organic Sheets

    Luxuriously soft organic sateen cotton sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  99. the organic sheets look good too! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I would love to try the organic sheets from Essentia.

    ReplyDelete
  101. The organic cotton sheets look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  102. The organic sheets are nice.
    ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I like the adjustable mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  104. I like the BabyJeanius Organic Crib Mattress. Gaye M; rustysrambles(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I would like the organic sheet set for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the Dormeuse Fior mattress

    ReplyDelete
  107. I really love the Organic Sheets set

    ReplyDelete
  108. I'd want to try their Forma Spa pillow
    annabella @ centurytel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  109. I love the Kingston Natural Dog Bed :)

    ReplyDelete
  110. would like to have the body pillow


    brich22 at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  111. forma spa pillow! Looks great for me!

    ReplyDelete
  112. I like the Organic Sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  113. I would also like to have a Beausommet mattress!

    wendym at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like the FlexDrive Adjustable Mattress.

    magenta92 AT sbcglobal DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like the organic sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like the Stinky Pad mattress protector

    ReplyDelete
  117. I would love to try the organic sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  118. I'd like to try the Beausommet mattress!

    ReplyDelete
  119. I love the Beausommet Beausommet mattress :)

    ReplyDelete
  120. adjustable matress. Vivian
    darkeve@care2.com

    ReplyDelete
  121. melissaandkeith millerSeptember 22, 2013 at 8:52 AM

    I would love the organic sheets

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would either like one of their new mattresses or the organic sheets set. Thanks for the prize giveaway.
    Allison.bahr@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I'm curious to see how their Organic Queen Sheets feel like.

    ReplyDelete
  124. organic sheets
    ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  125. i would love to try their organic cotton sheets in white

    ReplyDelete
  126. I like the flex drive adjustable mattress.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I would love the Energie Opus mattress, but given the price I might have to settle for a body pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  128. I would love to try the organic sheets

    ReplyDelete
  129. Well, I would love to get the Kingston Natural Dog Bed for our extended family as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  130. I love the organic cotton sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  131. I would like the organic sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  132. I would love to try the Organic Sheets. My daughter is very sensitive to fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  133. The organic sheets look nice
    Julie Hawkins

    ReplyDelete
  134. I would also love to own the Kingston Dog Bed! Afterall, our critters should have comfort too!
    zestywonderland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I would also love the organic sheets.

    tridingermckee at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I love their body pillow

    lmurley2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. The pillow is very nice and I would love a set of the organic sheets, too. Thanks for having this contest.

    ReplyDelete
  138. I would love to try the organic sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  139. I like the swayback pillow for kids wilcarvic
    [at]gmail[dot[com]]

    ReplyDelete
  140. The ergonomic pillow is really nice. I suffer from a lot of headaches when I sleep and I bet this would help eliminate them.

    ReplyDelete
  141. fb share
    https://www.facebook.com/richard.hicks22/posts/476372212460832

    ReplyDelete