pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Dali Wall Decals #Giveaway CLOSED!

Since we have now started off our new year in a new house, I felt that it was time to make this new home really feel like home. In our old house, we individualized our kids rooms. With my daughter, she had a pink room with purple trim and flowers and nursery rhymes on the walls. She loved this room, but she also had the designs done when she was four, and she felt that she had outgrown the bright pink room with flowers and nursery rhymes written on her walls, so when we moved we decided to go in a different direction when decorating. I want her to feel that she is at home again and that her room is a reflection of her, so to get her off on the right foot with the new room, we have started adding her personal touches to it. Recently we were given the chance to do a review for Dali Wall Decals, and when Estrella found out, she was ecstatic and excited that she could find quotes and other items to put on her new walls. Estrella went through the quotes and she found one that really caught her eyes. On top of the fact that she was really drawn to this quote, she also loved how she could personalize it with color as well. Estrella chose the wall decals quote, "Angels Danced The Day You Were Born". She also chose to put a personal touch by having the word Angel with the designs around the word colored a hot pink, then the rest of the quote in a purple. When the package came in with her quote, we both became excited to take it out and put it up on her wall. We soon learned that since we have textured walls in her new room, we were not able to hang up her new quote on the wall like we had intended, but we were still able to hang it up on her closet door, which she and I both agree, looks just as good!!
Aside from adding something to Estrella's room, we also decided to do something fun in the bathroom, by getting the Mushroom Cloud toilet decal. This has made for a fun and for a interesting conversational piece that others who have come over seem to like.
Well, since we are were able to find some really great decals to decorate our new home with the wonderful people from Dali Wall Decals would like to give one of my amazing readers a $25 gift code!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the different decals from Dali Wall Decals and tell me which one you like best! Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like Dali Wall Decals on Facebook (2 entries)
Follow Dali Decals on Twitter (2 entries)
Like my Facebook page (2 entries)
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
Repin one of the photos from this post! (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)
Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 3x daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email (3 entries)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on January 31,2013. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

331 comments:

  1. Tall Tree With Leaves blowing in the wind... this is stunning.. I would probably get one for the grandies play room and in my bedroom... love the birds flying also...
    fishingingthefog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following Dali Wall Decals
    on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.facebook.com/fishinginthefog/posts/120131741489583
    Shared link on FB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following Mommy Katie on Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://pinterest.com/pin/448671181596607722/
    pinned on pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following Katie Sexton on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://twitter.com/fishinginthefog/status/287234408547770369
    Tweeted giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Subscribed fishinginthefog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like the polka dot circle tree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blossoming Spring Tree with Birds - Printed Wall Decals
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Like your Facebook page
    1

    ReplyDelete
  12. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Like your Facebook page
    2

    ReplyDelete
  13. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow Dali Decals on Twitter
    1

    ReplyDelete
  14. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow Dali Decals on Twitter
    2

    ReplyDelete
  15. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow you on pintrest
    1

    ReplyDelete
  16. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow you on pintrest
    2

    ReplyDelete
  17. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow you on Google +
    1

    ReplyDelete
  18. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow you on Google +
    2

    ReplyDelete
  19. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Google +1 this post
    1

    ReplyDelete
  20. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Google +1 this post
    2

    ReplyDelete
  21. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Google +1 this post
    3

    ReplyDelete
  22. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow u on Twitter
    1

    ReplyDelete
  23. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow u on Twitter
    2

    ReplyDelete
  24. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow u on GFC
    1

    ReplyDelete
  25. brookehell at gmail dot com
    I Follow u on networked blogs1

    ReplyDelete
  26. brookehell at gmail dot com
    https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/287518487163838464

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like the Cherry Blossom Branch

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Like Dali Wall Decals on Facebook
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  29. Like Dali Wall Decals on Facebook
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow Dali Decals on Twitter- @cshell202

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  31. Follow Dali Decals on Twitter- @cshell202

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  32. Follow you on Pinterest- cshell202 / shelly peterson
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  33. Follow you on Pinterest- cshell202 / shelly peterson
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  34. Follow you on Google+ under shelly peterson

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  35. Follow you on Google+ under shelly peterson

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  36. +1'd this post
    https://plus.google.com/107413117088539385730/posts/KUpHE53hbeH

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  38. +1'd this post
    https://plus.google.com/107413117088539385730/posts/KUpHE53hbeH

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  39. +1'd this post
    https://plus.google.com/107413117088539385730/posts/KUpHE53hbeH

    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow you on Twitter- @cshell202
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  41. Follow you on Twitter- @cshell202
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow you on Twitter- @cshell202
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  43. Follow you on Facebook under shelly peterson (friend request sent)

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  44. Follow you on Facebook under shelly peterson (friend request sent)

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  45. Follow you on Facebook under shelly peterson (friend request sent)

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  46. Follow via GFC under shelly peterson

    ReplyDelete
  47. Follow you on Networked Blogs under shelly peterson

    ReplyDelete
  48. shared on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/shelly.peterson.587/posts/395450000544604

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  49. shared on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/shelly.peterson.587/posts/395450000544604

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  50. tweet #1 1/6
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/287857671414095872

    ReplyDelete
  51. Rated your blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  52. Rated your blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  53. Rated your blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  54. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  55. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/287886173412683777
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/287886782761156608
    brookehell at gmail d ot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. tweet #2 1/6
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/287999140556836865

    ReplyDelete
  58. Like the Jersey Monogram - Personalized Team Number - Wall Decals Baseball season coming!
    Carla
    cpullum(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  59. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288241103415672832
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. brookehell at gmail dot com
    https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288241902053117953

    ReplyDelete
  61. tweete #1 1/7
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/288473919919382531

    ReplyDelete
  62. tweet #2 1/7
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/288505759103332352

    ReplyDelete
  63. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288605701008396288
    brookehell at gmai l dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. brookehell at gmail dot com
    https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288606909181857792

    ReplyDelete
  65. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288607832469803008
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. I like the Animal Paw Prints and Little Stars

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Like Dali Wall Decals on Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Like Dali Wall Decals on Facebook 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Like your Facebook page

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Like your Facebook page 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Follow on Pinterest

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Follow on Pinterest 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Follow on Google +

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Follow on Google + 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Google +1 this post

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Google +1 this post 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Google +1 this post 3

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Follow on Twitter

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Follow on Twitter 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Follow on Facebook

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Follow on Google Friends Connect

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Subscribe to email

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Subscribe to email 2

    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Subscribe to email 3
    disintegratingstarr@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/288660845473431552

    ReplyDelete
  86. Entered Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin

    ReplyDelete
  87. Entered Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin 2

    ReplyDelete
  88. Entered Build-A-Bear Workshop 2

    ReplyDelete
  89. tweet #1 1/8
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/288704335536336897

    ReplyDelete
  90. tweet #2 1/8
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/288839462614626304

    ReplyDelete
  91. tweet #3 1/8
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/288875522044338176

    ReplyDelete
  92. Entered your Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin Giveaway

    entry #1

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Entered your Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin Giveaway

    entry #2

    cshell090869@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288975500280483840
    brookehell at gmai l dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288977997900431362
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/288979791296753664
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweet #1 1/9
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289139308894515200

    ReplyDelete
  98. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/289142968231792641

    ReplyDelete
  99. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289332289878511616
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289334657793802240
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289338141918236672
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Entered Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin 2/8
    1
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Entered Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin 2/8
    2
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Entered Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin 2/8
    2
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I like: http://dalidecals.com/I-Promise-to-Never-Let-Go-Quote-Wall-Decals-Stickers-Graphics.html

    raettigfamily at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I like the little stars
    desert_starr_57 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  107. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/289532469118660608

    ReplyDelete
  108. tweet #1 1/10
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289546059825434624

    ReplyDelete
  109. tweet #2 1/10
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289562692690272256

    ReplyDelete
  110. tweet #3 1/10
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289581125930713089

    ReplyDelete
  111. My favorite is the Beautiful Blossoming Tree Growth Chart - Printed Wall Decals .
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289691082562879488
    brookehell at gmai l dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289691082562879488
    brookehell at gmai l dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Entered $100 H&RBlcok
    brookehell at gmai l dot com
    1

    ReplyDelete
  115. Entered $100 H&RBlcok
    brookehell at gmai l dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  116. Entered $100 H&RBlcok
    brookehell at gmai l dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  117. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289692765518983168
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/289693077994627072
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. tweet #1 1/11
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289706837643755520

    ReplyDelete
  120. Entered the $100 Amex Gift Card giveaway

    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  121. Entered the $100 Amex Gift Card giveaway

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  122. I would like the Giant Football Monogram for my sons room

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  123. LIKE Dali on facebook- COlleenMarie Inman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  124. LIKE Dali on facebook- COlleenMarie Inman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  125. Following Dali on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  126. Following Dali on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  127. LIKE u on facebook- ColleenMarie Inman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  128. LIKE u on facebook- ColleenMarie Inman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  129. Shared on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/colleenmarie.inman/posts/322647617844908

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  130. Shared on facebook

    http://www.facebook.com/colleenmarie.inman/posts/322647617844908

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  131. I follow on Pinterest

    http://pinterest.com/colleenmarie82/

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  132. I follow on Pinterest

    http://pinterest.com/colleenmarie82/

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  133. I follow on Google+

    COlleen INman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  134. I follow on Google+

    COlleen INman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  135. Google +1 this post

    https://plus.google.com/117888832811231677455/posts/N8NAaDTAVTy

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  136. Google +1 this post

    https://plus.google.com/117888832811231677455/posts/N8NAaDTAVTy

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  137. Google +1 this post

    https://plus.google.com/117888832811231677455/posts/N8NAaDTAVTy

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  138. I follow on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  139. I follow on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  140. I subscribe via e-mail

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  141. I subscribe via e-mail

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  142. I subscribe via e-mail

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  143. facebook friend- Colleen Inman

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  144. I follow on Networked Blogs- ColleenMarie Inman

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  145. tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/289786017328799747

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  146. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/289787667481243648

    ReplyDelete
  147. I really love the Banana Loving Monkeys in a Tree Growth Chart.

    carolinebock1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. tweet #2 1/11
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289806368712585217

    ReplyDelete
  149. tweet #3 1/11
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/289891981226803200

    ReplyDelete
  150. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290056450049449984
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290058192233312256
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290059198887235584


    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/290108165251547136

    ReplyDelete
  154. The flowering tree with butterflies would be so enchanting for a room with two little girls!

    pumpkinlady430@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290424269714890752
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290425875265118209
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290435383253147648
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/290450676146925570

    ReplyDelete
  159. i love the cute mom and baby owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  160. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290783644765794305
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290785140664311808
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/290787016789082113
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/290911482009485313

    ReplyDelete
  164. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291146357341831169
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291149372358545408
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291150430434623488
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  167. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291150430434623488
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. https://twitter.com/AStarrAMama/status/291188649784115200

    ReplyDelete
  169. tweet

    https://twitter.com/HalleelujahMom/status/291229839606824960

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  170. tweet #1 1/15
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/291356387286609920

    ReplyDelete
  171. 2nd tweet 1/15
    https://twitter.com/cshell202/status/291382810529374208

    ReplyDelete
  172. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291510098361196544
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291514364912087040
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. https://twitter.com/brookelynmu/status/291516551377600512
    brookehell at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. I love this!

    http://dalidecals.com/Blossoming-Spring-Tree-with-Birds-Printed-Wall-Decals-Stickers-Graphics.html

    sunnybrookdc1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. I like dali on fb as christine hammer weideman

    sunnybrookdc1 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I follow dali on twitter as chrissyweideman

    sunnybrookdc1 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  178. I like you on fb as christine hammer weideman

    sunnybrookdc1 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete