pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

#Giveaway Pfaltzgraff Winterberry Dinnerware Collection (Holiday Guide 2012) CLOSED!


The holidays are coming and the time for holiday preparations is now! I have been going around looking for those perfect recipes to make this Christmas for the family for Christmas dinner. I find that Thanksgiving will be my practice on some of the new dishes that I will be trying out. We will be spending our Thanksgiving with friends this year, but Christmas we will have family in town, so that is the big dinner for me this year! Aside from all of the amazing dishes that we are trying and adding to our menu, I am also focused on the presentation. I dont just mean how the food will look on the table, I also want the table ware to be a focal point. From the dishes the meal will be served on to the the dishes that everyone will be using to eat off of. Recently I was sent an amazing collection of dinnerware and serving dishes, that are going to be the perfect set for using this holiday season! I was sent the Winterberry Dinnerware Collection from Pfaltzgraff to review! When we unboxed the dinnerware, I was in awe on the pattern and how delicate the whole set is, which is perfect for using during the holidays. I remember eating holiday dinners at my grandparents house, and the dinnerware we used was a beautiful but delicate set, which made the meal feel that much more special and memorable as well, and I love that the Winterberry Dinnerware Collection from Pfaltzgraff gives me that same feeling. Aside from the dinnerware set that we were sent, which we will be setting up for our guests to eat off of this Christmas, we were also sent the very beautiful Family and Friends Plate of Sharing, which reads, "Family and Friends Plate of Sharing...At this time of year, Our thoughts turn to sharing...Passing holiday goodies, Is our way of caring...So enjoy a festive treat, And the message it sends...Then fill it once more, For family and friends".
Along with the Family and Friends Plate of Sharing, I was also sent the Tidbit Bowl Set with Rack, which will really make this set look more complete when we have everything set up on the table! I found that the set I was sent was a great start for us this holiday season, and to complete our set we went ahead and bought some of the other Winterberry Serveware pieces which I know will all look great on our Christmas table together!!! Well, to get my readers holiday table off to a good start, the wonderful people from Pfaltzgraff are giving one of my amazing readers their own Winterberry 16 Piece Dinnerware Set!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the Winterberry Dinnerware Collection over at Pfaltzgraff and tell me what other piece in the collection you like! Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like my Facebook page (2 entries)
Like Pfalzgraff on Facebook (2 entries)
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs (3 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Pinterest (2 entries)
Repin one of the photos from this post! (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)
Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 3x daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email (3 entries)
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Decmber 9,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


516 comments:

  1. I would love the iced beverage glasses.
    akh133@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to add the iced beverage glasses

    ReplyDelete

  3. Winterberry
    Holiday Train Serving Bowls


    My son would love these.

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/267812821302136832

    tweet 1

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/267820211133095936

    tweet 2

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love the iced beverage glasses. How pretty! christina.lamson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/267828936325595137

    tweet 3

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the covered bowl.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. #1
    I follow your page on Facebook. I'm Melissa Belle there.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2
    I follow your page on Facebook. I'm Melissa Belle there.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. #1
    I follow you via Google +. My name there is Melissa Belle.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. #2
    I follow you via Google +. My name there is Melissa Belle.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. #1
    I follow you on twitter @sweetmelbelle31

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. #2
    I follow you on twitter @sweetmelbelle31

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. GFC follower - sweetmelbelle31

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow via Networked Blogs, I'm Melissa Belle

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. #1
    Email Subscriber
    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. #2
    Email Subscriber
    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the Dinner Plates, Set of 4.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the Jolly Santa or Cookies for Santa plates. desert_starr_57 (at) yahoo (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow you on Twitter desert_starr_57 #1

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow you on Twitter desert_starr_57 #2

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the Lalaloopsy RC giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the Lalaloopsy RC giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the American Girl giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered the American Girl giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the Energizer Prize pack giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the Energizer Prize pack giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  29. I entered the Cutie Pops giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  30. I entered the Cutie Pops giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  31. I entered the Little Mommy giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  32. I entered the Little Mommy giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  33. I entered the Scan to Go giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. I entered the Scan to Go giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I entered the Green Giant giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  36. I entered the Green Giant giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  37. I entered the Pfaltzgraff Poppies giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  38. I entered the Pfaltzgraff Poppies giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would like the 2 qt. Covered Bowl
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Rated your blog - ginette4
    Your site rating has been recorded!
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Rated your blog - ginette4
    Your site rating has been recorded!
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  42. Rated your blog - ginette4
    Your site rating has been recorded!
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 3

    ReplyDelete
  43. following you on Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/ginette4/
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 1

    ReplyDelete
  44. following you on Pinterest
    http://pinterest.com/ginette4/
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  45. Following via Google+
    Ginette Anger
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 1

    ReplyDelete
  46. Following via Google+
    Ginette Anger
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  47. Following on twitter; @ginette4
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 1

    ReplyDelete
  48. Following on twitter; @ginette4
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  49. email subscriber
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 1

    ReplyDelete
  50. email subscriber
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 2

    ReplyDelete
  51. email subscriber
    anger_family @yahoo dot com
    comment 3

    ReplyDelete
  52. following on gfc - ginette4
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. I like the square salad plate
    donna.marie2011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I like your FB page
    donna marie
    1/2
    donna.marie2011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like your FB page
    donna marie
    2/2
    donna.marie2011@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/268075727226814464
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268148063510614016

    tweet 1

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268157185857552385

    tweet 2

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268177182214455299

    tweet 3

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Daily Tweet
    https://twitter.com/sweetmelbelle31/status/268265828108091392

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I commented on the Leading Lady Nursing Bra post #1

    ReplyDelete
  62. I commented on the Leading Lady Nursing Bra post #2

    ReplyDelete
  63. I commented on the Munchkin Home Safety Childproofing Products post #1

    ReplyDelete
  64. I commented on the Munchkin Home Safety Childproofing Products post #2

    ReplyDelete
  65. I commented on the Halo Sleep Sack Crib Set #1

    ReplyDelete
  66. I commented on the Halo Sleep Sack Crib Set #2

    ReplyDelete
  67. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268467220814913537

    tweet 1
    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/268473520294600706
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268511336063967232

    jj250@aol.com

    tweet 2

    ReplyDelete
  70. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268546697184030721

    tweet 3

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/268823256935575552
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  72. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268888565998551041

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. #1
    Entered the Britax Boulevard 70 G3 12/9 giveaway.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  74. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268903594806374400

    jj250@aol.com

    tweet 2

    ReplyDelete
  75. https://twitter.com/JBeard25/status/268906473394946048

    tweet 3

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. DAILY TWEET #1
    https://twitter.com/sweetmelbelle31/status/268994458371125249

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. I entered the Britax Boulevard contest #1

    ReplyDelete
  78. I commented on the Discover Fan Loyalty Poll 11/13/12 #1

    ReplyDelete
  79. I commented on the Discover Fan Loyalty Poll 11/13/12 #2

    ReplyDelete
  80. I commented on the Ingenuity Sleep Easy Playground post #1

    ReplyDelete
  81. I commented on the Ingenuity Sleep Easy Playground post #2

    ReplyDelete
  82. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/269173104805281792
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Daily tweet 11/16
    https://twitter.com/sweetmelbelle31/status/269361402853064704

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I commented on the The Home Depot Master Carpenter Workshop by Step2 (Holiday Guide 2012) post #1

    ReplyDelete
  85. I commented on the The Home Depot Master Carpenter Workshop by Step2 (Holiday Guide 2012) post #2

    ReplyDelete
  86. I entered the California Wine Club giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  87. I entered the California Wine Club giveaway #2

    ReplyDelete
  88. I really like the First Snow Accent Plate.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I like you on Facebook.#1.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like you on Facebook..#2.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Google + follower: Re Tat.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Google + follower: Re Tat..#2.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I entered the Candle Warmers giveaway. #1.
    tarter95 athotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I entered the Candle Warmers giveaway. #2.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I entered the pfaltzgraff giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered the pfaltzgraff giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com #2

    ReplyDelete
  97. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/269547364056956930
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like the Villa della Luna
    Dinnerware Set, 40 Pc.

    JD

    SamneneD@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/269846114180681728
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I commented on the Madagascar 3 on Blu-ray post #1

    ReplyDelete
  101. I commented on the Madagascar 3 on Blu-ray post #2

    ReplyDelete
  102. I commented on the Dreamworks Spooky Stories post #1

    ReplyDelete
  103. I commented on the Dreamworks Spooky Stories post #2

    ReplyDelete
  104. I commented on the Book by book feed hungry readers post #1

    ReplyDelete
  105. I commented on the Book by book feed hungry readers post #2

    ReplyDelete
  106. I commented on the Halloween at Target post #1

    ReplyDelete
  107. I commented on the Halloween at Target post #2

    ReplyDelete
  108. I commented on the Beauty How Tos for Halloween post #1

    ReplyDelete
  109. I commented on the Beauty How Tos for Halloween post #1

    ReplyDelete
  110. i love the cooler glasses
    http://www.pfaltzgraff.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-Pfaltzgraff-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=K5062283&green=C7B1678E-DA06-5344-9AE0-0209BA800CB4
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. 1-i like your facebook page (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  112. 2-i like your facebook page (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. 1-i like pfalzgraff on facebook (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. 2-i like pfalzgraff on facebook (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. 1-pinterest follower (jenny lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. 1-pinterest follower (jenny lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. 1-google+ follower
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. 2-google+ follower
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. 1-google+ 1 the post
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. 2-google+ 1 the post
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. 3-google+ 1 the post
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. 1-twitter follower (@jlloyd9105)
    reljsw at gmail cot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. 2-twitter follower (@jlloyd9105)
    reljsw at gmail cot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. tweet - https://twitter.com/jlloyd9105/status/270143468423217153
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. facebook follower (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. google friend follower
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. networked blog follower (jenny watson lloyd)
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. 1-email subscriber
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. 2-email subscriber
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. 3-email subscriber
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. button 1 -
    www.crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. button 2 -
    www.crazy4giveaways.blogspot.com
    reljsw at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/270279452020338688
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. This pattern is gorgeous! I really love the cookies for Santa plate.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Dinner Plates, Set of 4. benz1171(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  136. https://www.facebook.com/cindy.barr.50/posts/338403572924478

    ReplyDelete
  137. https://www.facebook.com/cindy.barr.50/posts/338403572924478

    ReplyDelete
  138. https://www.facebook.com/cindy.barr.50/posts/338403572924478

    ReplyDelete
  139. Follow you on Google Friends Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Daily tweet
    https://twitter.com/sweetmelbelle31/status/270486945396817922

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I commented on the World Vision Holiday post #1

    ReplyDelete
  142. I commented on the World Vision Holiday post #2

    ReplyDelete
  143. I commented on the Wee Forest Folk Collectibles #2

    ReplyDelete
  144. I entered the Khols $100 GC giveaway #1

    ReplyDelete
  145. #1
    Entered the Kohl's $100 Gift Card #Giveaway (Holiday Guide 2012)giveaway.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. #2
    Entered the Kohl's $100 Gift Card #Giveaway (Holiday Guide 2012)giveaway.

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/ginette4/status/270588971745173505
    anger_family @yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. I like the Red Accent Salad Plates
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  149. I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like you on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  151. I like Pfaltzgraff on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  152. I like Pfaltzgraff on FB(Kelly D Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  153. I follow you on pinterest(Kelly Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  154. I follow you on pinterest(Kelly Saver)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  155. I follow you on G+(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  156. I follow you on G+(Kelly D)kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  157. I G+d this post(Kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  158. I G+d this post(Kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  159. I G+d this post(Kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    3

    ReplyDelete
  160. I follow you on twitter(Kellysaver)

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  161. I follow you on twitter(Kellysaver)

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  162. I follow you on GFC(Kellyr78)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  163. I follow you on Networked Blogs(Kelly D Saver)
    KellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  164. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  165. I subscribe to your email under kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  166. I entered your Kohls GC giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  167. I entered your Kohls GC giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  168. I entered your Pfaltzgraff Painted Poppies Dinnerware giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  169. I entered your Pfaltzgraff Painted Poppies Dinnerware giveaway
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  170. I entered your Britax Boulevard Car Seat giveaway

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  171. I entered your Britax Boulevard Car Seat giveaway

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  172. I would love the iced beverage glasses
    snugles4433@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. I also like the square version of the Winterberry dinnerware.

    ReplyDelete
  174. Daily Tweet
    https://twitter.com/sweetmelbelle31/status/270809960378679296

    sweetmelbelle31 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete