
We all have it, whether or not we want to do it, yes it is called laundry. Personally I dread the laundry. It seems that every time I think I am finished, I turn around and it is like someone has put miracle grow on my laundry basket, it is a never ending chore, grrr. Another issue I tend to stress over when it comes to doing the laundry is what detergent I should go with. With having a new baby on the way and kids with sensitive skin, finding laundry detergent that is safe to use on my family and that is also effective is a necessity for me. Recently I was sent such detergent from a company that I love and trust when it comes to cleaning products in my home! I was sent a 100 oz bottle of the new Simple Green Laundry to review. From the time I opened the bottle two things that stood out before even using the detergent is that there were no perfumes or dyes, which can be very irritating not only to my kids sensitive skin but to the precious skin of our soon to be baby Wyatt. When I went to clean the first load using the Simple Green Laundry, I went with a normal sized load with our everyday dirts and stains that we have on our laundry. I followed the instructions and just had to use a small amount of liquid which proved to go a long way. For one, when the laundry was running I noticed that there were not a whole bunch of suds, which is a plus in my HE washer, and once the laundry was done I noticed that just that little bit of detergent was able to go a long way and get our clothes clean with out the extra chemicals in it that can cause those horrible rashes and itchy skin on my babies! Oh and to combat those awful stains, I used the Simple Green All Purpose Cleaner on the stains before washing then washed the load of laundry with the Simple Green Laundry, the two proved to make for a great stain fighting duo!! Well even though I dont think I will ever find a remedy for getting that miracle grow induced laundry pile taken care of, I know that I can get my families laundry clean and do it with out the extras that can cause irritations on my families skin using the Simple Green Laundry!!! The wonderful people from Simple Green would like to give one of my amazing readers their own 100oz bottle of
Simple Green Laundry to try for themselves!!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This was not a paid post and honest/original opinions were used and they are my own. Thank you to the company and/or pr agency who supplied the product for review and giveaway.
that its free and clear my boyfriend gets rashes from laundry detergent
ReplyDeleteI like that you only have to use a small amount per load.
ReplyDeleteI love other Simple Green products so I'm excited to try the laundry detergent. I love the fact that you only use a small amount.
ReplyDeleteI love that it's a free and clear detergent. Great for our sensitive skin!
ReplyDeleteI like that it's biodegradable!
ReplyDelete-Heather S
I entered Mamasan Maternity.
ReplyDeleteI love that it is gentle on skin and that it's tests passed with flying colors, taking out: grass, coffee, red wine, milk, cocoa, mud, blood, sweat (and tears).
ReplyDeletedoreen lamoureux
Canada
Optimized for great performance in hot, warm, or cold water.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I like that it's tough on stains!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I entered the Febreze Common Scents Institute Giveaway
ReplyDeleteI like how concentrated it is
ReplyDeleteI like that it's chlorine-free...and it just sounds more gentle and better for the environment
ReplyDeleteI like that this detergent is optimized for great performance in hot, warm, or cold water.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I like that it is optimized for great performance in hot, warm, or cold water.
ReplyDeleteJennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com
I like that it is great for sensitive skin.
ReplyDeleteI like that the bottle is for 100 HE loads...
ReplyDeletetarter95 athotmail dot com
I entered Swaddle lite and Rudy's
ReplyDeleteI love this: Optimized for great performance in hot, warm, or cold water
ReplyDeleteButton: www.giveawayhog.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI like that one bottle is enough to do 100 he loads.
ReplyDeletersgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com
I like that it's tough on stains.
ReplyDeletei like that you only need a little to do a lot!
ReplyDeleteI like that it's free and clear.
ReplyDeleteall natural and safe
ReplyDeleteI like that it has the Good Housekeeping seal!
ReplyDeleteI like that it's free of dyes and fragrances!
ReplyDeleteI entered the ICee Giveaway
ReplyDeleteI entered the Terro Insect Spray giveaway.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Charm it! Giveaway.
ReplyDeleteOne bottle does alot of loads. GH seal also
ReplyDeleteentered the Terro spray giveaway
ReplyDeleteThat you use a miniscul amount. Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteThat it is tough on stains
ReplyDeleteI have your button on my blog
ReplyDeletejennycrackedcorn.blogspot.com
I entered in the Simple Green giveaway!
ReplyDeleteMy whole family has sensitive skin, so I love that it is both dye and fragrance free.
ReplyDeletesreis1987@gmail.com
I like the fact that it's natural, and there are no perfumes or dyes
ReplyDeletemysomethingbeautifulblog(at)gmail(dot)com
I entered the Febreeze Common Scents giveaway
ReplyDeletemysomethingbeautifulblog(at)gmail(dot)com
like it is conc and use a small amount debbie jackson,
ReplyDeletedjackson1958 at hotmail dot com
I like that it is HE machine compatible
ReplyDeleteI like that it has no perfumes or dyes in it.
ReplyDeletegourdsrmylife(at)yahoo(dot)com
I commented on Cool Down With Popsicle, Klondike, Bryers and Magnum.
ReplyDeleteIt is tough on stains.
ReplyDeleteI can wash 100 load of laundry. Saves money!
ReplyDeleteaisha holley
love that it is free of dyes and scents
ReplyDeleteIt will wash 66 standard loads of laundry in one bottle and tough on stains.
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
entered Charm It set giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
entered Febreeze giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
entered Icee giveaway
ReplyDeletesavewish@yahoo.com
I posted on my blog about this giveaway
ReplyDeletehttp://greatbloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2012/07/win-100-oz-bottle-of-simple-green.html
I posted on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/debra.fraley.39/posts/366961823370188
I entered Terro Insect giveaway
ReplyDeletecrochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
I entered Icee Deluxe Slushy Maker giveaway
ReplyDeletecrochet4hats[at]gmail[dot]com
I like that it uses enzymes for cleaning.
ReplyDeletehiwendyhi at yahoo dot com
I love that it is gentle on skin
ReplyDeleteI like that the size of the bottle. It will wash a lot of clothes.
ReplyDeleteI like that it's tough on stains
ReplyDeletepamiam04468atyahoodotcom
ReplyDeleteI like that it is concentrated
pamiam04468atyahoodotcom
ReplyDeletei entered dad scrubs
pamiam04468atyahoodotcom
ReplyDeletei entered beaba
pamiam04468atyahoodotcom
ReplyDeletei entered commented on hot wheels
that it doesn't have chemicals!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://munchtalk.blogspot.com/
You only need a small amount is great!
ReplyDeletevickie
vmorgan456 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I entered your chicken of the sea contest
ReplyDeletevickie
vmorgan456 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I blogged:
ReplyDeletehttp://blog-giveaways.blogspot.com/2012/07/saturday-giveaways_21.html
janetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
It is laundry detergent that is safe to use for people with sensitive skin.
ReplyDeleteThe Rafflecopter calls me 'Margot' since it is accessing my facebook where I am 'Margot Core'; the Rafflecopter connects to this
email: annazed10 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I entered Wholly Guacamole.
ReplyDeleteI love it's good for sensitive skin!
ReplyDeleteI like this product, because it will not irritate delicate skin
ReplyDeleteI like that it's free of dyes and scent.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Wholly Guacamole giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThat it comes in HE.
ReplyDeleteI love the smell of simple green! Costana78@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI love that there are no chemicals!
ReplyDeletejessi greenmamajama
I like that In 3rd party testing we passed with flying colors, taking out: grass, coffee, red wine, milk, cocoa, mud, blood, sweat (and tears).
ReplyDeleteentered Icee
ReplyDeleteentered terro
ReplyDeleteshared on fb
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/diddle.poyner#!/diddle.poyner/posts/284335851674353
I like that you dont have to use a ton
ReplyDeleteI like that it's biodegradable.
ReplyDeleteI entered the Chicken of the Sea giveaway.
ReplyDeleteentered sweet n low
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment at http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/kids-in-need-foundation-teams-with.html
ReplyDeleteI love simple green cleaning products
ReplyDeletemichelle
mnr91199@yahoo.com
entered Febreze
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I like it has no dyes or chemicals
ReplyDeleteI love that it's great for tough stains!
ReplyDeleteEntered Febreze
ReplyDeleteEntered ICEE
ReplyDeleteentered Britax giveaway
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/american-reunion-on-dvd-and-blu-ray.html
ReplyDeleteI entered Britax Stroller Organizer #Giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered Pampers #Giveaway
ReplyDeleteentered Febreze Common Scents Institute #Giveaway
ReplyDeleteI like that it's biodegradeable
ReplyDeletethe wisp giveaweay
ReplyDeleteamy tolley
greeneyeamytolley@aol.com
I like that it has no color and no odor.
ReplyDeletejednc @ hotmail .com
I entered the Wholly Guacamole giveaway.
ReplyDeletemrshud at cox dot net
I entered the Six Flaggs giveaway.
ReplyDeletemrshud at cox dot net
I love that it can be used with all fabrics and works well with any temp. of water!
ReplyDeleteKaty A.
entered Bare fruit snacks
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
entered Bare fruit snacks
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/tranquil-turtle-from-cloud-b-preparing.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/tranquil-turtle-from-cloud-b-preparing.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/tranquil-turtle-from-cloud-b-preparing.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/tranquil-turtle-from-cloud-b-preparing.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I entered Bare Fruit Snacks.
ReplyDeleteIts natural and safe
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
entered for the Bare Fruit giveaway
ReplyDeleteEntered Bare fruit
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
Entered Wholly Guac
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
Entered Colgate wisp
ReplyDeleteseyma_bennett@hotmail.com
entered jeep stroller
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
comment at http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/07/quatrefoil-by-lenox-america-goes-crazy.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I like that it is safe for sensitive skin
ReplyDeleteentered febreeze
ReplyDeletecomment at: http://www.mommykatie.com/2012/08/dr-suess-lorax-activity-sheet.html
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I love how that one bottle equals 66 loads of laundry! Jess McCarthy jdjmcc@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI entered the pampers giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJess mcCarthy jdjmcc@aol.com
I entered the Wholly guacamole!
ReplyDeleteJess mcCarthy jdjmcc@aol.com
I entered the Bare Fruit giveaway!
ReplyDeleteJess McCarthy jdjmcc@aol.com
entered logitech
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I entered the Logitech giveaway.
ReplyDeletemrshud at cox dot net
Entered your First Years giveaway.
ReplyDeletecolljerr at comcast dot net
I did not know that Simple Green made laundry detergent! I like how it's free of unnecessary chemicals.
ReplyDeleteI like that it is gentle enough to use for my little one. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
ReplyDeleteI entered the Bare Fruit giveaway. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
ReplyDeleteI entered the Febreze giveaway. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
ReplyDeleteentered shabby apple
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
entered shabby apple
ReplyDeletesandy1955@comcast.net
I entered the Shabby Apple giveaway. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
ReplyDelete