pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

$50 Novica Gift Card #Giveaway (Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012) CLOSED!!

The countdown for Mothers Day is upon us and it is time to go out and find that perfect gift for mom! While I go out looking for gifts for Mothers Day, I keep my mom and her sense of style in mind so I can find that perfect gift for my mom. When it comes to my mom, my mom loves jewelry. She loves to wear all types of jewelry, but she is kinda hard to shop for when it comes down to it. She has so much jewelry, I find it hard to find a piece that not only she will like, but that is not like another piece she has. Well after searching for that perfect gift, I found exactly what I was looking for over at Novica.com. Novica is in association with National Geographic, and the items you can get from their online store are items that come from all around the world, which is exactly what I need when looking for gifts for my mom! Over at Novica.com, I found myself in awe over the collection of Beaded Bracelets, the Onyx Dangle Earrings, and the Pendant Bracelet Collections that they have on top of the numerous other beautiful collections of jewelry. My mom is a unique spirit, she is a actress/comedian, a high school English and Drama teacher and an amazing woman! After spending literally two days going over and over the possible gifts for her and cutting down the list of possibilities, I finally found what I feel is the perfect gift for my mom, I chose to get her the Iolite and Peridot Pendant Necklace, "Wistful Heart"!
My mom is not the type that wears cutesy hearts, but I wanted to get her something that was sweet, and unique to show her that I love her and appreciate her, and I found this piece to really stand out for me! Now over at Novica.com they dont just have jewelry, they have an amazing collection of handbags, home decor, silk shawls from India, alpaca wool gloves and men's silver cufflinks from India! Well, to help with the Mothers Day gift giving this year, the wonderful people from Novica would like to give one of my amazing readers a $50 gift card to Novica.com!! Also, check out the Novica Live, where you can sign up to become a consultant and also sign up to host a home party!!
Mandatory Entry:
Take a look at the products over at Novica.com and tell me what you would like to get if you won!! Please leave me your email with this entry!


Extra Entries:
Like Novica on Facebook (2 entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Share this post on your Facebook (2 entries)
Follow me on Google + (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)
Grab the Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 Button (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on May 11,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

422 comments:

  1. I would like to get the Wood clock, 'Patachitra Monkeys'
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to get the Celadon ceramic vase, 'Surfaces'! marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow you on GFC - marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe to your emails as acluisi at hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  5. (1) I left a comment on Peppa Pig. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  6. (2) I left a comment on Peppa Pig. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  7. (1) I entered the War Horse Blu Ray giveaway. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  8. (1) I entered the War Horse Blu Ray giveaway. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  9. (2) I entered the War Horse Blu Ray giveaway. marthalynn16 at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Leather handbag, 'Honey Hoops'

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  11. LIKE NOVICA on facebook

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  12. LIKE NOVICA on facebook

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow on Google +

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  14. I follow on Google +

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow on twitter as Halleelujahmom

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  16. I follow on Networked blogs

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  17. I entered the rubbermaid giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  18. I entered the denby giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  19. I entered the denby giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  20. I entered the mohawk giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  21. I entered the bratz giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  22. I entered the bratz giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  23. I entered the zoobies giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  24. I entered the zoobies giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  25. I entered the gazillion bubbles giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  26. I entered the gazillion bubbles giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  27. I entered the swaddle designs giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  28. I entered the swaddle designs giveaway

    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  29. tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/HalleelujahMom/status/194882279603044354
    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  30. Cotton shoulder bag, 'Tuxedo Paisley'. benz1171(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Like your new Facebook page #1.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like your new Facebook page #2.

    ReplyDelete
  33. https://www.facebook.com/cindy.barr.50/posts/365813410131887 #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. https://www.facebook.com/cindy.barr.50/posts/365813410131887 #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. https://twitter.com/#!/benz1171/status/194896881711710208

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'd like to get the Blue Trinity Ring.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I put your Mother's Day button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (1)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I put your Mother's Day button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (2)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I put your Mother's Day button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (3)

    ReplyDelete
  40. I put your Mother's Day button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (4)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I put your Mother's Day button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (5)

    ReplyDelete
  42. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    One of the hand painted jewelry boxes

    ReplyDelete
  43. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  44. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like your new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  45. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  46. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Novica on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  47. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Novica on FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  48. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on google...#1

    ReplyDelete
  49. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on google...#2

    ReplyDelete
  50. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google...#1

    ReplyDelete
  51. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google...#2

    ReplyDelete
  52. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google...#3

    ReplyDelete
  53. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on twitter; @pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  54. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  55. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie on network blog

    ReplyDelete
  56. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow Mommy Katie emails

    ReplyDelete
  57. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on peppa pig...#1

    ReplyDelete
  58. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on peppa pig...#2

    ReplyDelete
  59. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: ipad...#1

    ReplyDelete
  60. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: ipad...#2

    ReplyDelete
  61. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered:gift basket...#1

    ReplyDelete
  62. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered:gift basket...#2

    ReplyDelete
  63. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered:lalaloopsy...#1

    ReplyDelete
  64. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered:lalaloopsy...#2

    ReplyDelete
  65. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=351023268289507&id=100001705852137...#1

    ReplyDelete
  66. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=351023268289507&id=100001705852137...#2

    ReplyDelete
  67. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/#!/pamiam04468/status/195126589183369216

    ReplyDelete
  68. I'd like to get the Leather laptop case, 'Universal' (double, black).

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I’m friends on facebook. Jessica Wilson Beard jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I follow on twitter. JBeard25 jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I Google +1’d this post. Jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I liked your facebook page. Thankyou, Ken pohl19@comast.net

    ReplyDelete
  73. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/HalleelujahMom/status/195255252369412097
    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  74. I think I might like to get the Smokey quartz wrap bracelet, 'Mystical Lotus'.

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweeted 4/25:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/195375462745247745

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Entered: Gazillion Bubble Cannon #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Entered: Gazillion Bubble Cannon #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Entered: Swaddle Designs #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. Entered: Swaddle Designs #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Entered: Yohay Fudge #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Entered: Yohay Fudge #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Entered: War Horse #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered: War Horse #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Entered: Moxie Girlz #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered: Moxie Girlz #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Entered: LightSpeed Tents #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. Entered: LightSpeed Tents #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. FB Fan of Novica: Nikki Marie #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. FB Fan of Novica: Nikki Marie #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Your FB Fan: Nikki Marie #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. Your FB Fan: Nikki Marie #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Google+ Follower: Dominique S #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Google+ Follower: Dominique S #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. google+1'd: Dominique S #1



    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. google+1'd: Dominique S #2



    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. google+1'd: Dominique S #3



    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Twitter Follower: @laylees

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. FB Friend: Nikki Marie

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. GFC: Dominique

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Email Subscriber:

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Networked Blogs: Nikki Marie

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. FB Share #1:

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000648434555#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=160001657461087&id=100000648434555

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. FB Share #2:

    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000648434555#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=160001657461087&id=100000648434555

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/#!/pamiam04468/status/195495417562148864

    ReplyDelete
  105. DAILY TWEET

    https://twitter.com/#!/HalleelujahMom/status/195600257856438272

    INMAN@MOBAP.EDU

    ReplyDelete
  106. Tweeted 4/26:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/195612976131215360

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I would like Thai Whisper earrings. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like Novica on fb. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like Novica on fb. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I like you on fb. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I like you on fb. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. following you on twitter. ran02004@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like Iron candleholders, 'Starlight Gecko

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. 1
    Like Novica on Facebook
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. 2
    Like Novica on Facebook
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. 1
    Like your new Facebook page
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. 2
    Like your new Facebook page
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  118. 1
    Follow on Google +
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  119. 2
    Follow on Google +
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. 1
    Google +1 this post
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. 2
    Google +1 this post
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. 3
    Google +1 this post
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Follow you on Twitter
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  124. https://twitter.com/#!/rjs682/status/195685965593980928
    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  125. Follow you on Facebook

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Follow me on Google Friends Connect

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  127. Follow you on Google Friends Connect

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Follow you on Networked Blogs

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Subscribe to email

    rjs682 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I think I would get the Cotton tote handbag, 'Solola Autumn Wind'
    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  131. 1) I Like Novica on Facebook as Shilo Beedy
    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  132. 2) I Like Novica on Facebook as Shilo Beedy
    shilobeedy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I like the men's citrine dome ring - solar flame

    ReplyDelete
  134. daily tweet

    https://twitter.com/#!/HalleelujahMom/status/195984512021299201


    inman@Mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  135. I entered the Little Tikes giveaway

    inman@mobap.edu

    ReplyDelete
  136. I would LOVE to get the Sterling silver flower earrings, 'Delightful Denpasar'
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. #1 - Like Novica on Facebook [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  138. #2 - Like Novica on Facebook [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  139. #1 - LIKE Mommy Katie on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  140. #2 - LIKE Mommy Katie on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  141. #1 - Shared on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking/posts/349137885147224
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  142. #2 - Shared on FB
    https://www.facebook.com/heartnsoulcooking/posts/349137885147224
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. #1 - Google +1 this post [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. #2 - Google +1 this post [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. #3 - Google +1 this post [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Follow kasexton on twitter @Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  147. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/196034942705209344
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Follow on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. Follow via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  150. Follow via Networked Blogs [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Subscribe via email
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  152. #1 - Grabbed your Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 button
    have it on my sidebar@
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  153. #2 - Grabbed your Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 button
    have it on my sidebar@
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. #3 - Grabbed your Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 button
    have it on my sidebar@
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  155. #4 - Grabbed your Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 button
    have it on my sidebar@
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  156. #5 - Grabbed your Gifts For Mom: Mothers Day 2012 button
    have it on my sidebar@
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Entered the iPad Giveaway
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  158. #2 - Entered the iPad giveaway
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. #1 - Entered the Mohawk Rug Giveaway
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  160. #2 - Entered the Mohawk Rug Giveaway
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  161. #1 - Blogged
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2012/04/two-great-giveaway-for-you-to-enter.html
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. #2 - Blogged
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2012/04/two-great-giveaway-for-you-to-enter.html
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  163. #3 - Blogged
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2012/04/two-great-giveaway-for-you-to-enter.html
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  164. #4 - Blogged
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2012/04/two-great-giveaway-for-you-to-enter.html
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  165. #5 - Blogged
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/2012/04/two-great-giveaway-for-you-to-enter.html
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I like the Amethyst Cocktail Ring Lilac Butterfly

    southypeach@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  167. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/Gerisandoval/status/196280234247589888
    heartnsoulcooking at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  168. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on soft soap...#1

    ReplyDelete
  169. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I commented on soft soap...#2

    ReplyDelete
  170. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: rubbermaid...#1

    ReplyDelete
  171. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: rubbermaid...#2

    ReplyDelete
  172. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: nat. geo kids...#1

    ReplyDelete
  173. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: nat. geo kids...#2

    ReplyDelete
  174. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: Denby...#1

    ReplyDelete
  175. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: Denby...#2

    ReplyDelete
  176. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: mohawk...#1

    ReplyDelete
  177. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: mohawk...#2

    ReplyDelete
  178. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I Entered: yohay...#1

    ReplyDelete