pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tooth Fairy 2 DVD #Giveaway #Closed


Believing In The Impossible
Inspired by TOOTH FAIRY 2
The comedy with bite is back and funnier than ever; TOOTH FAIRY 2 arrives on Blu-ray and DVD March 6 from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. The one man comedy phenomenon, Blue Collar Comedy Tour’s Larry the Cable Guy (Cars, Cars 2, and History Channel’s Only in America) sinks his teeth into this outrageous follow-up to the 2010 theatrical hit Tooth Fairy.

In TOOTH FAIRY 2, Larry is reluctant to believe in Nyx, his Tooth Fairy boss, and here we will showcase some other films that also deal with the topic of believing in the impossible.
Enter at the bottom of this feature to win a copy of TOOTH FAIRY 2 on DVD!


Hook

Peter Banning (Robin Williams) is a cutthroat, hard working lawyer - but little does he realize that he is also the real life Peter Pan! Though he doesn't believe that this fairy tale is possible, he is forced to confront Captain Hook when his children are kidnapped whisked away to the magical Never Never Land. With the help of Tinkerbell and his old friends, the Lost Boys, he is able to save his children, as well as accept who he is and learn to believe in the extraordinary.

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

Sonora Webster is a runaway teen who arrives in Atlantic City to become famous, and finds her way into the world of horse diving. Although she excels, she has an unfortunate accident while diving that leaves her permanently blind. Although Al Carver, her husband, doesn't want her to continue to dive, Sonora is determined to carry on with her career, and works tirelessly with her horse until she can prove that she is able to perform just as well as she could before her accident.

A League of Their Own

When WWII threatened to interrupt America's favorite pastime, Chicago Cubs owner Walter Harvey had the idea to create an all women's baseball league. Not only did the women in this film have to work hard to prove themselves and be taken seriously in the male dominated world of sports, but their coach and manager, Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks) must work equally as hard to show that he isn't the washed-up baseball pro turned alcoholic that the world thinks he is. Despite all of the team's hardships, their determination pays off as they are ultimately able to compete in the World Series.

An American Tail

Fievel, a young mouse, is immigrating to America from Russia with his family, as they try to make new lives for themselves that are free of cats! However, poor Fievel gets separated from his parents on the boat they are set to arrive on, and must attempt to survive by himself in the strange city of New York. Though he has some close calls, he makes some new friends that guide him along the way and help him to stay strong as he searches for his parents and sister.
I will be giving one of my amazing readers a copy of the Tooth Fairy 2 on DVD!!!

Mandatory Entry:
Tell me which of the movies that I listed above is a favorite of yours!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!

Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)


This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on March 10,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


194 comments:

  1. A League of Their Own is definitely one of my all time favorites!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Hook from the list above.

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your new FB page as Alex Liz Robinson

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your new FB page as Alex Liz Robinson
    Entry 2

    arobinson45 (at) woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite of the one's above is "An American Tail".

    maria_nay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite of the one's listed is "An American Tail".

    maria_nay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. A League of Their Own is one of my faves! I hadn't thought about that movie in YEARS!!! Going to have to go buy a copy now!

    candkmason@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. following you on fb
    candkmason@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. following via twitter
    @Craftyzoo
    candkmason@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  10. following via networked blog
    K Mason
    candkmason@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. following via gfc
    as The Zoo Keeper
    candkmason@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered the House of Tsang Giveaway!
    candkmason@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  13. An American Tail is my favorite!

    Thanks!
    Jenn from How to Make a Bow
    learnquilling@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love Hook!

    sunnyjunk [at] bellsouth [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hook is my all time fav movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken!
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. like fb page (sus)
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. like fb page (sus)2
    tnxns09 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. favorite movie wild hearts cant be broken - lana3174@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. https://twitter.com/#!/lana3174/status/175417353956368384

    twitted the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  21. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like American tail

    ReplyDelete
  22. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#1

    ReplyDelete
  23. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#2

    ReplyDelete
  24. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    google +1...#3

    ReplyDelete
  25. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like ur new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#1

    ReplyDelete
  26. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I like ur new FB: P Elaine Livingston...#2

    ReplyDelete
  27. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on FB: P Elaine Livingston

    ReplyDelete
  28. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on twitter:@pamiam04468

    ReplyDelete
  29. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on gfc

    ReplyDelete
  30. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow you on network blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    I follow your emails

    ReplyDelete
  32. pamiam04468atyahoodotcom

    https://twitter.com/#!/pamiam04468/status/175565008606986240

    ReplyDelete
  33. I loved American Tail as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Our kids loved An American Tail - great music in it too.
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Like your new FB page as Julie G.
    entry #1
    jlgibbings (At) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Like your new FB Page as Julie G.
    entry #2
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  37. GFC follower gibberish (Julie G.)
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Entry #1
    Google+1 the post Google+ name Julie G. (gibberish)
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Entry #2
    Google+1 the post Google+ name Julie G. (gibberish)
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Entry #3
    Google+1 the post Google+ name Julie G. (gibberish)
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  41. email subscriber
    jlgibbings (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love American Tail and now my kids love it too.

    canyasmom at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I loved all of them! A lEague of Their Own was excellent!

    crazybulldogs(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  44. i love many of the movies you posted but american tail i remeber from being little so
    luckyladybug67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. fan of your facebook page Audrey Griffis luckyladybug67@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I love the American Tale :)
    beth.rees333 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. A League Of Their Own is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow you on twitter.
    @AutismMomofSon

    ReplyDelete
  49. I entered the Magic Cabin giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  50. https://twitter.com/#!/AutismMomofSon/status/176771566363885569
    Daily tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  51. I love "Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken"
    thank you!!
    Cori Greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. 1. I like your new facebook page
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. 2. I like your new facebook page
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. 1. I +1'd this post
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. 2. I +1'd this post
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. 3. I +1'd this post
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. i follow you on twitter as sobey976
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I tweeted the giveaway here:
    https://twitter.com/#!/sobey976/status/176921043414433793
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I follow you on GFC
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on networked blogs
    cori greene
    sobey976 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Out of the movies you listed, my favourite would be An American Tail (which I own on VHS lol)

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I like you on Facebook. (Andrea Amy)

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. I hit the google+ button on this post

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. I follow you on twitter

    mommy2fiveboys

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. i tweeted

    https://twitter.com/#!/mommy2fiveboys/status/176926719662505984

    ReplyDelete
  66. I friend requested you on facebook

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. i follow you on GFC

    Andrea Amy

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. i follow you on network blogs

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. i subscribed for your emails

    andrea_hockeygirl@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. favorite movie is Sherk 2

    dealsfan32(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I like your blog on facebook Claudia N
    dealsfan32(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. Google + this post
    Claudia N

    dealsfan32(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Google + this post
    Claudia N

    dealsfan32(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  74. Google + this post
    Claudia N

    dealsfan32(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  75. I follow your blog via GFC Dealsfan32
    dealsfan32 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  76. networked blogs follower
    claudia n
    dealsfan32 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Email Subscriber with email
    nclaudia25 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. http://fortheloveofcouponsanddeals.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-blogs-i.html

    blog button

    ReplyDelete
  79. http://fortheloveofcouponsanddeals.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-blogs-i.html

    blog button
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hook is my all time fav. (jeni.moonroe921@gmaildotcom)

    ReplyDelete
  81. An American Tail is my favorite. jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. https://twitter.com/#!/JBeard25/status/177238186345512960

    jj250@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  83. I love the movie Hook! My husband and I just watched it last week! Thank you so much for the giveaway!

    - lablogs@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. I like A League of Their Own
    cleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I love Hook. Thanks!

    savvyhousewife@yahoo . com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like A League of Their Own! Thanks!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I follow you on Twitter! @natdey

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo..

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm a subscriber!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I like you on FB!
    Natalie Ahotaeilo...

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like you on FB! Natalie Ahotaeilo.. 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. I follow on Google + as Natalie A.

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  93. I follow on Google + as Natalie A.2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow on Google + as Natalie A.3

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I have your button! www.theadventuresofpaulnatalie.blogspot.com

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Entered Mama Roo Giveaway!

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Entered Mama Roo Giveaway! 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Entered Baby Bella Maya Giveaway

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Entered Baby Bella Maya Giveaway 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Entered Entered My Little Night Owl Snuggle Sack with Cap giveeaway

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. Entered Entered My Little Night Owl Snuggle Sack with Cap giveeaway 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Entered Big G Giveaway

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. Entered Big G Giveaway 2

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. Tweet https://twitter.com/natdey/status/178350339861389312

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I choose Hook, and it brings back memories of playing with the McDonald's Happy Meal Hook toy in the bathtub (some years ago)!

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. 1 "Like" your new FB (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. 2 "Like" your new FB page (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. 1 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. 2 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. 3 Google+ post

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Following you on twitter (Charluvsabby3)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Following you on FB (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. GFC Follower (Charlotte V)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Following on networked blog (Charlotte V)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Email subscribed

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. Entered Weight Watchers

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. Entered Nokia

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. Entered Gumball

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/178387139367665664

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. An American Tail is a fav of ours thank u
    natbelinsky@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like your new fb page #1
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I like your new fb page #2
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. I follow you on twitter
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. We are fb friends
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I follow on GFc
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I follow on networked blogs
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. We love the movie Hook at our house!

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  128. Like your new Facebook page (Bree Janke) 1

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Like your new Facebook page (Bree Janke) 2

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. Google +1 this post (Bree Janke) 1

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  131. Google +1 this post (Bree Janke) 2

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Google +1 this post (Bree Janke) 3

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Follow you on Twitter (@freebreeluv)

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  134. daily tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/freebreeluv/status/178483116917276672

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Follow on facebook (by requesting you as a friend - Bree Janke)

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  136. gfc follower (breej23)

    breej23 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. Love watching A League of Their Own
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn / at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  138. Like you new FB page!
    1
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn / at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  139. Like your new FB page!
    2
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn / at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  140. Like your new FB page!
    2
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn / at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  141. Follow you on FB
    Karen Dorris
    kpintn / at/hotmail/dot/com

    ReplyDelete
  142. I love Hook.

    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. new fb fan
    1
    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  144. new fb fan
    2
    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  145. twitter follower
    pj436
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Hook is one of my favorites.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  147. I follow you on Google Friends Connect.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  148. I follow you on Networked Blogs.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  149. I subscribe to your emails.

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  150. I entered your Junior Carousel Gumball Machine giveaway. (1)

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  151. I entered your Junior Carousel Gumball Machine giveaway. (2)

    rrudnick@netnet.net

    ReplyDelete
  152. My favorite of those listed is A League of Their Own.
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. I like your new Facebook page as Danetta Young
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. entry 2
    I like your new Facebook page as Danetta Young
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. I Google +1ed the post
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. entry 2
    I Google +1ed the post
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. entry 3
    I Google +1ed the post
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I follow you on Twitter as talonsmom731
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I follow on GFC as Danetta
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  160. I follow on Networked Blogs as Danetta Young
    talonsmom731 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  161. Tweet https://twitter.com/natdey/status/178553607078154240

    coolnatty12 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  162. I love the movie League of your own. BusyTennesseeMom@charter.net

    ReplyDelete
  163. I follow you on facebook as Pamela Womack Sims.
    BusytennesseeMom at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  164. I follow you on facebook as Pamela Womack Sims. Busytennesseemom at charter dot net.
    2nd entry

    ReplyDelete
  165. I googled plus 1 on this article. Thanks Pam busytennesseemom at charter dot net

    ReplyDelete
  166. I googled plus 1 on the article.
    Busytennesseemom at charter dot net.
    2nd entry

    ReplyDelete
  167. I googled plus 1 this article as Pamela Womack Sims. busytennesseemom at charter dot net
    3rd entry

    ReplyDelete
  168. My favorite is A League Of Their Own

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Like your new facebook page - Denise G #1

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  170. Like your new fb page - Denise G #2

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Added this to google plus #1 - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. Added this to google plus - Denise G #2

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  173. added this to google plus #3 - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Follow you on fb - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  175. follow you on twitter @50PlusSingleBBW

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  176. follow you on network blogs - Denise G

    ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete