pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Date Night Pack #Giveaway (Valentines Day Gift Guide) CLOSED!!


With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I am excited to share that K-Y® Brand has partnered with Moviefone.com to offer an exclusive set of DATE NIGHT Packs, which combine K-Y® Brand’s portfolio of premium intimacy enhancement products with a voucher for $10 off movie tickets for two.

These Date Night Packs are a perfect way for couple’s to spend Valentine’s Day together, both inside and outside of the bedroom.


One of my amazing readers will win their own Date Night Pack for Valentines Day!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me what movie you would go see if you won!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on February 9,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.

209 comments:

  1. I would go see the new movie valentine....diannaandpaul..at..yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would go see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

    ahudson9988(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I google + this post here's the link:
    https://plus.google.com/105073156268829154701/plusones

    ahudson9988(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I google plus this post # 2
    here's the link:
    https://plus.google.com/105073156268829154701/plusones

    ahudson9988(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I google plus this post # 3
    here's the link:
    https://plus.google.com/105073156268829154701/plusones

    ahudson9988(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would go see Big Miracle.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My wife is a huge Disney fan, so we'd probably go see Beauty and The Beast.
    quackenbushiv @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  8. suebunting1977@gmail.com what movie I would go see if I won is Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Like your new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  10. #2 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Like your new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  11. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  12. #2 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  13. #3 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  14. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 following you via twitter

    ReplyDelete
  15. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 tweeted this giveaway
    https://twitter.com/#!/SueABunting1/status/166357494690611200

    ReplyDelete
  16. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  17. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following via GFC

    ReplyDelete
  18. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following via Networked Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  19. suebunting1977@gmail.com following via email

    ReplyDelete
  20. We want to see the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
    tjandbcd at optonline.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. google plus this post
    betty dennis

    ReplyDelete
  22. google plus this post #2
    betty dennis

    ReplyDelete
  23. google plus this post #3
    betty dennis

    ReplyDelete
  24. like you new FB page
    betty dennis

    ReplyDelete
  25. like your FB page #2
    betty dennis

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would see The Adventures of Tintin, because my fiance and I both loved the comic books!

    kcindyloo at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. My boyfriend and I would go see Chronicle.

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like your page on FB
    Amber Faith [Pilcher]

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like your page on FB
    Amber Faith [Pilcher]

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  30. I google +'d this post
    Amber Pilcher

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  31. I google +'d this post
    Amber Pilcher

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  32. GFC follower under AmberFaith

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Networked Blogs follower

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Email subscriber

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Entered: Smart and Sexy

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  36. Entered: Smart and Sexy

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  37. Entered: Zillionz

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  38. Entered: Zillionz

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  39. Entered: Flappy Birthday

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  40. Entered: Flappy Birthday

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  41. Entered: Sleepypod

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  42. Entered: Sleepypod

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  43. Entered: King Carousel Combo Gumball Machine

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  44. Entered: King Carousel Combo Gumball Machine

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  45. Entered: Mr.Chewy

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  46. Entered: Mr.Chewy

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  47. Entered: Hershey's

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  48. Entered: Hershey's

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  49. Tweet 2/6
    https://twitter.com/#!/littleamberfate/status/166696564012744705

    littleamberfaith at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'd see The Vow! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like the new FB page! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com - entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  52. I like the new FB page! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com - entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  53. Friended you on FB! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. I added on GFC! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. entered Hershey's Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  56. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 tweeted this giveaway https://twitter.com/#!/SueABunting1/status/166721905758453760

    ReplyDelete
  57. entered Hersheys Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  58. entered Hormel/WG Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com entry 1

    ReplyDelete
  59. entered Hormel/WG Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com entry 2

    ReplyDelete
  60. I would love to see Girl With The Dragon Tattoo!

    reinventinglolliatgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  61. want to see: extremely loud and incredibly close
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  62. like new FB page as deanna time #1
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  63. like new FB page as deanna time #2
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  64. G+1 (deanna watson) #1
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  65. G+1 (deanna watson) #2
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  66. G+1 (deanna watson) #3
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  67. follow you on twitter (dlw447)
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  68. friends on FB (deanna time)
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  69. networked blogs (deanna time)
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  70. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/167039745870929920
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  71. entered OC Daisy /napbag giveaway #1
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  72. entered OC Daisy /napbag giveaway #2
    deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  73. That new movie out with Reese witherspoon!
    onecheaplady@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. I'd see Big Miracle

    danielleaknapp at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  75. I would like to see The Big Miracle

    ReplyDelete
  76. We would go see Valentine.

    Francofamily4@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  77. We'd go see "The Grey"
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 tweeted this giveaway https://twitter.com/#!/SueABunting1/status/167448108928733186

    ReplyDelete
  79. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  80. Like your new FB page (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  81. Google +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  82. Google +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  83. Google +1'd this as Wanda McHenry
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  84. Follow you on twitter (@myfolly)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/myfolly/status/167449351508078593
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Follow GFC (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Follow via Networked Blogs (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. Email subscriber
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Entered Gumball Machine
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  91. Entered Gumball Machine
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  92. Entered House of Tsang Gift Set
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  93. Entered House of Tsang Gift Set
    wbailey113@hotmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  94. Follow on FB (Wanda McHenry)
    wbailey113@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I'd go see The Vow.
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Like you on Facebook.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Twitter follower. @jen_r_horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. +1'd the giveaway.
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Like the new FB page.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  100. Like the new FB page.
    jennifer horn
    huntandride@hotmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  101. Tweeted. https://twitter.com/#!/jen_r_horn/status/167606762978025472
    huntandride@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I would go see the vow

    ReplyDelete
  103. the woman in black

    mrs.n.zanatta at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I would see Big Miracle
    sadiebeery at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. I want to see "The Vow"

    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  106. follow on twitter

    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    @kc98765

    ReplyDelete
  107. tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/kc98765/status/167666970781683715

    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Follow me on Google Friends Connect

    klconn7 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  109. We'd see This Means War

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  110. Google +1 this post
    #1/3

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  111. Google +1 this post
    #2/3

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  112. Google +1 this post
    #3/3

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  113. follow on twitter

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com


    @JBilliris

    ReplyDelete
  114. new fb follower
    pamela j

    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweeted

    https://twitter.com/#!/JBilliris/status/167668361818415104

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  116. new fb fan

    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  117. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  118. follow on GFC

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  119. old fb fan
    pamela j
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  120. gfc follower
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  121. subscriber
    pjames330 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Entered the Wholly Guacamole & Hormel #Giveaway
    #1/2

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Entered the Wholly Guacamole & Hormel #Giveaway
    #2/2

    cbstrat (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  124. I really want to go see The Grey!
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  125. I liked your FB as Tiana Berkowitz
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  126. I +1ed your post :)
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I am following you on Twitter as @modernbabbler
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  128. I am following on GFC as Tiana B
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  129. I am following you on Networked Blogs as Tiana Berkowitz
    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I am following via email(as tbcouponqueen{at}yahoo{dot}com)

    ceohousewife{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  131. I would go see Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
    eclairre(at)ymail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  132. I'd love to see We Need to Talk About Kevin.
    beastbunny at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. I would see "Valentine"

    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. I Like your new Facebook page #1
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. I Like your new Facebook page #2
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  136. I Google +1 this post #1

    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  137. I Google +1 this post #2
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  138. I Google +1 this post #3

    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. We would go see Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
    britibee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  140. twitter follower @britibee
    britibee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  141. I follow you on twitter/mrsskyrob
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  142. entered popcorn factory giveaway
    britibee@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  143. entered popcorn factory giveaway
    britibee@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  144. I tweeted:
    https://twitter.com/#!/britibee/status/167696146423218176
    britibee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  145. I Follow you on Google Friends Connect Yolanda R
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. I follow you network blogs/Yolanda R
    skyrobinson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  147. i am a email subbie
    skyrobinon@yahoocom

    ReplyDelete
  148. i would go see the vow

    wendywynsma at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  149. We would go to the new Avengers movie coming out.

    ReplyDelete
  150. Liked you new Facebook page.
    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Liked your new Facebook page. #2
    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  152. Follow on Twitter as @MinistersWife59

    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. Tweeted.
    https://twitter.com/#!/MinistersWife59/status/167720687614701568

    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Follow on GFC as Lois Jones

    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  155. Follow on Networked Blogs as Lois Jones

    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  156. Subscribe to your email.
    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  157. Follow on Facebook.

    mrsloisannjones@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. I would go see "The Vow" - it looks AMAZING!!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  159. I like your facebook - Sara Phillips

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  160. I like your facebook - Sara Phillips

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  161. I +1'd this post!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  162. I +1'd this post!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  163. I +1'd this post!

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  164. I tweeted! https://twitter.com/#!/SensiblySara/status/167745001219031040

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  165. I like you on facebook - Sara Phillips

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  166. I follow your GFC - Doodle741

    residentmayor at satx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  167. I would go see the vow with my hubby! It looks so good, plus I love movies that are based or inspired by a true story :)

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  168. Like your new FB #1
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Like your new FB #2
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  170. I +1ed post #1
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  171. I +1ed post #2
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  172. I +1ed post #3
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  173. Follow you on Twitter
    @farrah_jo

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  174. Like you on FB
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  175. GFC Follower
    Farrah Shumway

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  176. Follow you on Networked Blogs

    farrah_jo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete