pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Popcorn Factory #Giveaway 3 Winners! (Valentines Gift Guide) CLOSED!


Did you know that Americans consume about 16 billion quarts of popcorn each year? I did not know that either, but I do have to admit, I am sure my family has consumed their share of popcorn. We love to have popcorn for family movie night and for snacks. I find popcorn to be very comforting for the young and the old. From the plain popcorn to all of the flavors you can get, popcorn is one of those foods that you just cant get enough of and you love eating! I think that popcorn would make a great gift this Valentines Day. What says I love you like a thing of tasty popcorn and a movie night with your love? This year, why not get your love a special gift, make Valentines extra special by getting them a gift of popcorn from The Popcorn Factory! Recently we were sent a very nice Valentines set that, even though it is not Valentines Day, made for a perfect gift for my daughter who is recovering from having her tonsils removed. This gift set came in on Monday, which was perfect since Monday seemed to be a good day for her. Just like her mom, she loved the chocolate hearts that came in the gift set, then even though she cant have the popcorn shaped heart just yet, she loved it as well. She has it sitting up on her shelf where her brother cant get to it, so when she can eat some popcorn, she will be eating her cherished popcorn heart! This set makes for a great gift for anyone, and the wonderful people from The Popcorn Factory want to give three of my amazing readers the chance to win this same set for Valentines Day this year!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Check out the amazing gift items over at The Popcorn Factory and tell me which one you like best!! Please leave me your email with this entry!!!


Extra Entries:
Like The Popcorn Factory on Facebook (2entries)
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Google +1 this post (3 entries)

Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily (+1 daily)
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 2 entries per giveaway)
Grab the Valentines Gift Guide Button and leave me the URL to where I can find it (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on February 9,2012. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


304 comments:

  1. I like the Happy Hearts Snack Assortment the best!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the Graffiti Hearts Grand Deluxe Snack....looks delicious

    canyasmom at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the wild about you popcorn tins
    ufg8trj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your new facebook page
    ufg8trj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked you rnew facebook page 2
    ufg8trj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. twitter follower
    ufg8trj@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the ones I like is the Happy Hearts Snack Assortment. Lots of yummy looking snacks in it.

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Like The Popcorn Factory on Facebook (June Lisle) #1

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Like The Popcorn Factory on Facebook (June Lisle) #2

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Like Mommy Katie on Facebook (June Lisle) #1

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Like Mommy Katie on Facebook (June Lisle) #2

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. "You publicly +1'd this as June Lisle." #1

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. "You publicly +1'd this as June Lisle." #2

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. "You publicly +1'd this as June Lisle." #3

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow @kasexton on twitter @Battle_Cry87

    junerlisle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Happy Hearts Popcorn Tin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the Graffiti Hearts Snack Assortment.

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. FB Fan of Popcorn Factory: Nikki Marie #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. FB Fan of Popcorn Factory: Nikki Marie #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your FB Fan: Nikki Marie #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Google +1'd: Dominique S #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Google +1'd: Dominique S #3

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Twitter Follower: @laylees

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. FB Friend: Nikki Marie

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  25. GFC: Dominique

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Networked Blogs: Nikki Marie

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Email Subscriber:

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Tweeted 1/26:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/162772570691731456

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the Monkey Love popcorn tin.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I have your Valentines Gift Guide button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (1)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have your Valentines Gift Guide button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (2)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have your Valentines Gift Guide button on my blog
    http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/
    (3)

    ReplyDelete
  33. THe Monkey Love Snack Assortment looks great!
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like the popcorn factory on Facebook heidi reall daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I like the popcorn factory on Facebook heidi reall daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I like your new Facebook page heidi reall daily (1)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like your new Facebook page heidi reall daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I +1'd this post Heidi Daily (2)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I +1'd this post Heidi Daily (3)
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow you on twitter @hreall
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow you on Facebook heidi reall daily
    heididaily at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Tweeted 1/27:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/163137877428019200

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like the Happy Hearts Snack Assortment.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Tweeted 1/28:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/163487567940034560

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like the Monkey Love Fun Pail

    sweepinpianista at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like Monkey love popcorn trio tins.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow you on twitter.
    @AutismMomofson

    ReplyDelete
  48. I entered the Flappy Birthday puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  49. https://twitter.com/#!/AutismMomofSon/status/163729168004157441
    Daily tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I like the Happy Hearts Snack Assortment

    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  51. +1
    Belinda B.
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. 2
    +1
    Belinda B.
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  53. 3
    +1
    Belinda B.
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  54. GFC follower
    Belinda
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I like you on FB
    Belinda B
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. 3
    Your valentine button is on my blog
    http://belinda-lifewithmyboys.blogspot.com/
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. 4
    Your valentine button is on my blog
    http://belinda-lifewithmyboys.blogspot.com/
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. 5
    Your valentine button is on my blog
    http://belinda-lifewithmyboys.blogspot.com/
    mikebelindaconnor at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I love the Monkey Love Popcorn Tins!

    Shannon F.
    meltoole(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  60. The Monkey Love Popcorn Tins are adorable. I like that one the bast!

    kwalberg@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. TWeeted 1/29:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/163853132273680384

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. I would love to have the Wild About You Deluxe Snack Assortment!!!! It was hard to choose! (hargybeth@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  63. I like The Popcorn Factory on FB. (1)

    ReplyDelete
  64. I like the Popcorn Factory on FB. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I follow you on Twitter. (hargygirl)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I tweeted about the giveaway! (hargygirl)

    ReplyDelete
  67. I follow you on Facebook! (Beth Davis Hargett)

    ReplyDelete
  68. I follow you on GFC (Beth Hargett)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I follow you on Networked Blogs. (Beth Hargett or hargygirl can't remember which one! lol)

    ReplyDelete
  70. I subscribe to your email. (hargybeth@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  71. I left a comment on your Sweet Riot review! (hargygirl) (1)

    ReplyDelete
  72. I commented on your Sweet Riot (Valentine's Gift Guide) review. (2)

    ReplyDelete
  73. I entered the Oransi Fridge Air Purifier Giveaway! (1)

    ReplyDelete
  74. I entered the Oransi Friday Air Purifier Giveaway! (2)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Tweeted 1/30:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/164215959463280640

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  76. Tweeted 1/31:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/164577117802217472

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  77. Tweeted 2/1:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/164935967281651713

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. Tweeted 2/2:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/165309365505622016

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. The Happy Hearts Chocolate Tower! Yeah baby!
    quackenbushiv @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tweeted 2/3:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/165674784099799041

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Tweeted 2/4:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/165814838516383745

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. Entered: Hershey's V-Day Prize Pack #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Entered: Hershey's V-Day Prize Pack #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Entered: Mr. Chewy #1

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  85. Entered: Mr. Chewy #2

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I like the Graffiti Hearts Snack Assortment.

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like the Popcorn Factory on fb (Holly Hook)

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  88. Popcorn Factory FB like #2

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  89. I liked your new FB page

    hook6475 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  90. I liked your new facebook page (Holly Hook)

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  91. I +1'd this post (Holly Hook)

    hook6475 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. +1 on this post entry #2

    hook 6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  93. +1 on this post entry #3

    hook 6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I follow you on facebook. (Holly Hook)

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  95. I follow you on GFC (hook6475)

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I entered your Hershey's giveaway

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  97. Hershey's giveaway
    entry #2

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I entered your Wholly Guacamole giveaway.

    hook6475 at yahoo .com

    ReplyDelete
  99. Wholly Guacamole giveaway entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  100. TWeeted 2/5:

    https://twitter.com/#!/laylees/status/166388237458358272

    couponcookie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I like the Happy Hearts sampler! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  102. Like Popcorn Factory on FB! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (1)

    ReplyDelete
  103. Like Popcorn Factory on FB! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (2)

    ReplyDelete
  104. Like the new FB page! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (2)

    ReplyDelete
  105. I follow you on FB! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. Following on GFC! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Entered hormel/wg Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (1)

    ReplyDelete
  108. Entered hormel/wg Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (2)

    ReplyDelete
  109. entered date night! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (1)

    ReplyDelete
  110. entered date night! Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (2)

    ReplyDelete
  111. entered hershey's Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (1)

    ReplyDelete
  112. entered hershey's Maija pinkmaija (at) yahoo.com (2)

    ReplyDelete
  113. I like the Monkey Love Popcorn Tins

    ReplyDelete
  114. I like the graffiti totes a lot! and the smores flavor looks amazing!
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. I like Popcorn Factory on Facebook!
    1
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like Popcorn Factory on Facebook!
    2
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. I like Mommy Katie on Facebook!
    1
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  118. I like Mommy Katie on Facebook!
    2
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. I google +1'd this post!
    juliihack@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  120. https://twitter.com/#!/juliihack/status/167267481596071936
    I tweeted!
    Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  121. I LIKE the Wild About Hearts You Popcorn Tins
    birdson@roadrunner.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. I LIKE your new FB birdson@roadrunner.com #1

    ReplyDelete
  123. I LIKE your new FB birdson@roadrunner.com #2

    ReplyDelete
  124. I LIKE PF on FB birdson@roadrunner.com #1

    ReplyDelete
  125. I LIKE PF on FB birdson@roadrunner.com #2

    ReplyDelete
  126. The wild for you sample pack looks yummy (they all do actually)

    luvsberners@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  127. I like the Monkey Love Popcorn Tins.

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  128. Liked The Popcorn Factory on Facebook as Amy Orvin

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  129. Liked The Popcorn Factory on Facebook as Amy Orvin

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  130. Liked new Facebook page as Amy Orvin

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  131. Liked new Facebook page as Amy Orvin

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  132. Google +1'd this post as Amy Orvin
    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  133. Google +1'd this post as Amy Orvin
    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  134. Google +1'd this post as Amy Orvin
    entry 3

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  135. Following on Twitter as amyorvin
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  136. tweeted~https://twitter.com/#!/amyorvin/status/167350789097013248

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  137. following Katie Sexton on Facebook as Amy Orvin

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  138. Networked blogs follower as Amy Orvin

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  139. Already subscribed to emails
    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  140. Commented on non-giveaway post: Food Safety Tips for Popular Gameday Snacks #FoodSafeSB

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  141. Commented on non-giveaway post: Food Safety Tips for Popular Gameday Snacks #FoodSafeSB

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  142. Commented on non-giveaway post:
    Carhartt Men's Jackets

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  143. Commented on non-giveaway post:
    Carhartt Men's Jackets

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  144. Commented on non-giveaway post:Weight Watchers Ice Cream

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  145. Commented on non-giveaway post:Weight Watchers Ice Cream

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  146. Commented on non-giveaway post:
    Chuck & Friends Coloring Sheet!

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  147. Commented on non-giveaway post:
    Chuck & Friends Coloring Sheet!

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  148. Commented on a non-giveaway post:Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked for Kinect

    entry 1

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  149. Commented on a non-giveaway post:Alvin and The Chipmunks Chipwrecked for Kinect

    entry 2

    2dogs5catscrew@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  150. I like the wild about you popcorn tin set.
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. like on fb
    annette campbell
    annette3369@yahoo.com
    2 entries

    ReplyDelete
  152. liked popcorn factory on fb
    annette campbell
    annette3369@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  153. suebunting1977@gmail.com which one I like best is Wild About You Popcorn Tins http://www.thepopcornfactory.com/wild-about-you-popcorn-tins.product.303561.16702

    ReplyDelete
  154. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following The Popcorn Factory via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  155. #2 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following The Popcorn Factory via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  156. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following Mommy Katie
    via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  157. #2 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting following Mommy Katie
    via facebook

    ReplyDelete
  158. suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  159. #2 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  160. #3 suebunting1977@gmail.com Sue Bunting Google +1 this post

    ReplyDelete
  161. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 following Katie Sexton via twitter

    ReplyDelete
  162. suebunting1977@gmail.com sueabunting1 tweeted this giveaway https://twitter.com/#!/SueABunting1/status/167451555304452096

    ReplyDelete