pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Schlotzsky's Review & #Giveaway CLOSED!!


I love a good sandwich! Especially during these hot summer months. One place that we love to go to get a really great sandwich is Schlotzsky's. From the menu selection on the great sandwiches to the different delicious types of breads you can choose from, Schlotzsky's is sure to have the sandwich to satisfy your sandwich craving needs. One of our favorites is the Albuquerque Turkey. The turkey is so juicy and tastes so fresh. This amazing favorite of ours comes with smoked turkey breast and bacon strips with cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses layered with fire-roasted vegetables, chipotle mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, tomato and our signature dressing on toasted Jalapeno Cheese bread. And yes it tastes just as great as it sounds!! For those who find that the Jalepeno Cheese bread may be too hot, you can choose from any of the other bread choices that are available.
Then I do have those days when I crave something toasted. And one of my favorite toasted sandwiches is the Chicken Breast. The Chicken Breast comes with roasted chicken breast and a very yummy fat free spicy ranch dressing that is just so mouth watering, I am craving it just thinking about it!! I also love that Schlotzsky's has a great kids menu that my kids just love!! Well to help you with your Schlotzky's craving, the wonderful people from Schlotzky's would like to give one of my amazing readers a gift card along with some really great gifts!!!
Mandatory Entry:
Tell me what your favorite sandwich is from Schlotzsky's, leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Like my new Facebook page (2 entries)
Follow me on Twitter
Tweet About This Giveaway Daily 
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Follow me on Networked Blogs
Subscribe to my email
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it (2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Leave a comment on any of my non giveaway posts ( 2 entries per post )
Enter any of my other giveaways ( 1 entry per giveaway)
Grab the Back to School Event Button (5 entries)

This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on July 26,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anything or review any products.


138 comments:

  1. The last time I was there I had some sort of Italian sandwich. I loved it. Can't remember the full name though. But now I want to try the buffalo chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tweet
    https://twitter.com/#!/spiritrun/status/90282479247826945

    calliemist @yahoo.com
    Sry I forgot email in first post

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Angus Beef & Provolone sub is my favorite.
    traymona[at]aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The buffalo chicken sounds super yummy. Email in profile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have your button-link in my name 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have your button-link in my name 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the back to school button -link in my name 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the back to school button -link in my name 2

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the back to school button -link in my name 3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the back to school button -link in my name 4

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the back to school button -link in my name 5

    ReplyDelete
  12. daily
    https://twitter.com/#!/spiritrun/status/90534133276745728

    ReplyDelete
  13. The buffalo chicken is my favorite.

    Thanks!
    Jenn
    learnquilling@gmail.com
    Hair Bow Making for Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked Schlotzsky's on FB!

    Thanks!
    Jenn
    learnquilling@gmail.com
    Hair Bow Making for Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  15. Albuquerque Turkey is one of my favorite!

    Thanks!
    Jenn
    learnquilling@gmail.com
    Hair Bow Making for Beginners

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the buffalo chicken sandwich.
    southcarolinamommy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://twitter.com/#!/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/90863027393536000

    ReplyDelete
  18. daily
    https://twitter.com/#!/spiritrun/status/90931641928794112

    ReplyDelete
  19. Buffalo Chicken!

    Megan
    mommyminded at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow you on Twitter

    -mommymindedblog

    Megan
    mommyminded at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow via GFC!

    Megan
    mommyminded at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. My favorite is The Original!
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like schlotzsky's on FB Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your new FB page - Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like your new FB page - Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  26. tweet
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/91184420509319168
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I follow you on FB Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow you on GFC Janet Watson
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I subscribe to your emails.
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. entered pampers diapers giveaway
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. entered hauck interactive high chair giveaway
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I like the Angus Beef & Provolone
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  34. I like your new fb page
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  35. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on fb
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Entered the XBOX giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Entered the Veto Pro Pac giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Entered Mandala giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Entered the Leapfrog high chair giveaway
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Love the Chipotle Chicken Sandwich!

    Angela L.
    lasitera at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. tweet 7/14
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/91576545650540544
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. My favorite sandwich is the Buffalo Chicken!
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I Like Schlotzsky's on Facebook (Stephanie Phelps)
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I like you on Facebook.(Stephanie Phelps) #1
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like you on Facebook.(Stephanie Phelps) #2
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I Follow you on twitter @my4boysand1
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I tweeted about this giveaway @my4boysand1
    http://twitter.com/#!/my4boysand1/status/91690567486017536

    ReplyDelete
  49. I Follow you on GFC (Stephanie Phelps)
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I subscribe to your posts through Email
    my4boysand1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. tweet 7/15
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/91942690110963712
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. my favorite Menu item is the Albuquerque Turkey Sandwich

    Thank you for hosting this giveaway

    Louis
    pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

    ReplyDelete
  53. http://twitter.com/#!/SCMOMOF2BOYS/status/92232058096726016

    ReplyDelete
  54. tweet 7/16
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/92245594629869568
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm an Italian girl so I definitely love the Italian subs!!

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Like Schlotzsky's on fb (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. #1 A fan of your new fb page yay!! (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. #2 A fan of your new fb page yay!! (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Following you on twitter (CharLuvsAbby3)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. Tweeted
    https://twitter.com/#!/CharLuvsAbby3/status/92495591640272897

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. A fan of yours on fb (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Following you on GFC (Charlotte Varner)

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Following you on networked blogs

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Subscribed by email

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Entered Energizer giveaway

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Entered for the $25 Walmart card

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  67. Entered Mandala giveaway

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Entered tool bag giveaway

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  69. Entered the Leapfrog highchair giveaway

    CharLuvsAbby3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Entered P&G giveaway

    CharLuvsAbby3@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. tweet 7/17
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/92625925128192000
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. My favorite sandwich is THE ORIGINAL!

    wendym at cableone dot net

    ReplyDelete
  73. I haven't tried them yet, but my husband loves the buffalo chicken ! Thanks! belauvibes (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Though I am sometimes tempted by their new, specialty sandwiches, I know I can't go wrong when I order The Original. It's been a favorite for years!

    libbylopez AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  75. tweet 7/18
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/93014983943786497
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  76. daily
    https://twitter.com/#!/spiritrun/status/93099315127521280

    ReplyDelete
  77. My favorite is Turkey Original!
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I like Schlotzsky's on facebook as Wendy R.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  79. #1 I like Mommy Katie on facebook as Wendy R.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. #2 I like Mommy Katie on facebook as Wendy R.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Following @kasexton on twitter as @ArtsyChaos.
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. We are facebook friends (Wendy R.)
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. Tweet:
    http://twitter.com/#!/ArtsyChaos/status/93189360379379712
    hiwendyhi at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Hi! Visiting you from Frugal Follies. (: I'm with you on the Albuguergue Turkey - it's my fav. I think they have good chips, too. There's a shop close to my house and I love going there for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  85. tweet 7/19
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/93384395641200641
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. Love the buffalo chicken with all the works!

    ReplyDelete
  87. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/93714779281178625

    ReplyDelete
  88. tweet 7/20
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/93725084937760768
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/94050209688059904

    ReplyDelete
  90. tweet 7/21
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/94095798463234048
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  91. entered your mcdonalds giveaway
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  92. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/94427036449378304

    ReplyDelete
  93. tweet 7/22
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/94436210453385216
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. I have never been to a Schlotzskys, but I would choose the Turkey Bacon Club.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  95. GFC follower: tarter95
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  96. I am an email subscriber.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  97. I entered the Carino's giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I entered the P&G giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I entered the Energizer giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I entered the Honey Nut Cheerios giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I entered the McDonalds giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. I entered the Rio giveaway
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I entered the Down East Basics giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  104. I entered the Back to School giveaway.
    tarter95 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  105. tweet 7/23
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/94816031016620033
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  106. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/94909654454370304

    ReplyDelete
  107. The Albaquerque Turkey! Yum!
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  108. I like Schlotzky's on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. 1. I like Mommy Katie on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  110. 2. I like Mommy Katie on Facebook (Betsy Hoff)
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I follow you on GFC as bukaeyes
    bukaeyes@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  112. tweet 7/24
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/95216737246642176
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  113. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/95259812992000000

    ReplyDelete
  114. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/95475727977295872

    ReplyDelete
  115. tweet 7/25
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/95500160855064576
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  116. tweet 7/26
    http://twitter.com/#!/jwatson50/status/95825106663772160
    janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  117. http://twitter.com/mysweetcarolina/status/96029695140823040

    ReplyDelete
  118. I like the Turkey & Guacamole!
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  119. Like my new Facebook page
    Melanie johnson
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  120. Like my new Facebook page
    Melanie johnson
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  121. Follow me on Twitter
    @katekaboodle
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  122. Follow me on Google Friends Connect
    Melanie johnson
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  123. Follow me on Networked Blogs
    Melanie johnson
    plaidtoaster@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. -Favorite sandwich: Smoked Turkey Breast Oven Roasted Sandwich
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  125. I Like the Sponsor on Facebook
    --FB Name: Francine E.
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  126. I Like Your New Page on Facebook
    --FB Name: Francine E.
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  127. I Like Your New Page on Facebook 2
    --FB Name: Francine E.
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm Your Friend on Facebook
    --FB Name: Francine E.
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  129. -I'm Subscribed to your Email
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  130. -I Entered this Giveaway: IGIGI
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  131. -I Entered this Giveaway: Acer Notebook
    aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
    THANK YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete