pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Princess Party: Zylie The Bear Review + Giveaway Closed!


Zylie the Bear is such an amazing character. Every little girl loves to dress up their dolls and stuffed animals, and that is what I love about Zylie! She is the bear that every little girl needs. Not only can your little girl dress up Zylie, but the Zylie books bring the Adventures of Zylie to life for your little girl! My daughter loves to play dress up with her friends and they all love to dress up their dolls. But she doesnt just dress her baby dolls up, she also loves to put little shirts on her teddy bears and other stuffed animals, so when I was given Zylie the Bear to sample and review, I just knew that my daughter will love her!!! I know that my daughter will just fall in love with Zylie the Bear and the bond will be sealed once she reads the Adventures of Zylie book that came with this adorable and very lovable bear! After I read the book and looked over Zylie myself, I became jealous. I wish I had Zylie when I was growing up. She would have been a hit in my house growing up with my sister and I and even though Zylie was not around when I was growing up, I can share Zylie with my daughter! And since we are having a Princess Party over here at Mommy Katie, the wonderful people from Zylie the Bear would like to give one of my amazing readers a Zylie the Bear of their own!!!
18" jointed bear with fashionable clothes and accessories
Comes with signature flounce top, skinny jeans and white coat
Kit also includes Zylie orange tote, complete with her map, diary and passport
First book in the Zylie adventure series included!

Mandatory Entry:
Like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear on Facebook. Leave me your email with this entry!

Extra Entries:
Follow Zylie the Bear on Twitter
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Princess Party Event Button ( 5 extra entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on February 11,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.


91 comments:

  1. Now Following from Thirsty Thursday!

    http://blogbedandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. like adventures of zylie on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. twitter follower @chelleb36
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. google follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow you on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you GFC
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear on FB.

    Trena C.

    raindrops9276@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (3)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (4)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (5)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear on Facebook costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Follow Zylie the Bear on Twitter @costana78 costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. follow you on twitter @costana78 costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. follow you on FB costana@q.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like Zylie on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following Zylie on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Following you on twitter (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Following you on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Princess Party button is on my blog too!
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Princess Party button is on my blog too!
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    #2

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Princess Party button is on my blog too!
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Princess Party button is on my blog too!
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    #4

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. The Princess Party button is on my blog too!
    http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    #5

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear on Facebook [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Follow Zylie the Bear on Twitter @Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Follow kasexton on twitter @Gerisandoval
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Follow Toby Katie Sexton on FB [Geri Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Follow Mommy Katie via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  32. #1 - Grabbed the Valentines Day Event Button and added to my sidebar @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]c

    ReplyDelete
  33. #2 - Grabbed the Valentines Day Event Button and added to my sidebar @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]c

    ReplyDelete
  34. #3 - Grabbed the Valentines Day Event Button and added to my sidebar @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]c

    ReplyDelete
  35. #4 - Grabbed the Valentines Day Event Button and added to my sidebar @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]c

    ReplyDelete
  36. #5 - Grabbed the Valentines Day Event Button and added to my sidebar @
    http://heartnsoulcooking.blogspot.com/
    heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]c

    ReplyDelete
  37. I follow/like Zylie on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow/like Zylie on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#2)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#3)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#5)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Like zylie on facebook
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Following Zylie on twitter
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Following you on Twitter
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Following you on GFC
    AJellyBean83@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear
    ‎ on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow zylie on twitter
    @goodieslist
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I added you as a friend on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  49. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/zylie-bear-feb-11.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  50. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/zylie-bear-feb-11.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  51. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/zylie-bear-feb-11.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  52. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/zylie-bear-feb-11.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  53. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/zylie-bear-feb-11.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  54. I have your princess party event button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  55. princess party event button #3
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. princess party event button #4
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. princess party event button #5
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. Liked The Adventures of Zylie the bear on FB.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Twitter follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. FB follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. GFC follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. Have your button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. I Like Zylie on Facebook - emillie rose.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  69. I Follow Zylie on Twitter - hisprincess886.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  70. I Follow you on Twitter - hisprincess886.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I Follow you on Facebook - emillie rose.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I follow - gfc - emillie.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. i like the adventures of zylie the bear (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  74. i follow zylie the bear on twitter (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  75. i follow you on twitter (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  76. gfc follower (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  77. i like the adventures of zylie the bear on facebook mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. i follow zylie the bear on twitter mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  79. i follow you on twitter mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. gfc follower mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. Liked Zylie on FB
    gen eviev eshee han (at) gmail (dot) com
    [sorry, I have spam paranoia]

    ReplyDelete
  82. I follow Zylie on Twitter -- genevievery

    ReplyDelete
  83. Like The Adventures of Zylie the Bear on Facebook
    @ncjeepster
    ncjeepster@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  84. Follow Zylie the Bear on Twitter @ncjeepster
    ncjeepster@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. I follow you on Twitter @ncjeepster ncjeepster@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. I follow you on publicly on GFC, ncjeepster@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. I like Zylie the Bear on Facebook

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  88. I follow Zylie the Bear on Twitter
    @NancyeDavis

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow you on Facebook

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on Twitter
    @NancyeDavis

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  91. GFC Follower

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete