pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Princess Party: Pawparazzi Review + Giveaway Closed


I honestly dont know a kid who does not like animals. Even the kids who may be scared of some animals still like to play with toy animals. My daughter is a kid who loves animals, she loves live ones and play ones. If she could she would turn our house into a zoo and adopt every single animal she saw! But that wont happen and she seems happy with the 2 dogs and cats we have. To make up for it she has her stuffed animals. She loves all of her stuffed puppy dogs. She has a great imagination and loves to play pet shop and vet! That is why I fell in love with the adorable pets from Pawparazzi. They are perfect for little imagination divas!!! My daughter is a little diva and she loves to be seen in style. And the pets from Pawparazzi come with a very stylish purse that your little princess/diva can be in style with. Oh and the pets themselves are also very stylish. So when I was given Woofgang to sample and review for my readers, I was just so excited!! I want Woofgang for myself, but since we are celebrating my daughters birthday with the Princess Party Event, I will give it to her for her birthday. I know that she will just fall in love with adorable little Woofgang, since she too shares a passion for cooking! My daughter loves helping out in the kitchen and cooking, so I know that Woofgang will probably be joining us in the kitchen too!! On top of receiving the adorable Woofgang I was also given a Day at the Spa set, which is perfect for when my daughter and I go to get our nails done, she can dress Woofgang up with the Day at the Spa set!! Well let me get on to the part you are all waiting for, the wonderful people from Pawparazzi are going to give one of my awesome readers a Pawparazzi Pet and a dress up set of their own to adore!!! One lucky reader will get their choice of Woofgang, Cooper, Karma or Salsa Pet and their choice of either Day at the Spa, Winter Holiday, Dream Birthday or Flower Fairy dress up set! 

Mandatory Entry:
Like Pawparazzi Pets on Facebook and tell them hi for me. Leave me your email with this entry!!


Extra Entries:
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Follow me on Google Friends Connect 
Grab my button and leave the URL to where I may find it 
Blog about this giveaway and leave the URL to the post (5 entries)
Grab the Princess Party Event Button ( 5 extra entries)
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents. This giveaway will end at midnight on February 10,2011. Winner will be chosen at random.org and will be given 48 hours before another winner will be chosen. All products for reviews and giveaways are given as a sample from the companies. All opinions in reviews I conduct are my own. I was not paid to say anthing or review any products.



125 comments:

  1. Like them on FB and said you sent me. :)
    susie at susiebhomemaker dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Pawparazzi on facebook. heinzmom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I follow PawParazzi on twitter. heinzmom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow you on twitter. heinzmom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you on facebook. heinzmom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I follow you on gfc. heinzmom at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow you on facebook
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (1)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (2)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (3)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (4)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posted the Princess Party Event button to my blog at
    http://imablessedmommy.blogspot.com/
    amyleanne0819@yahoo.com
    (5)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am a fan of Pawparazzi on FB and let them know I came from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LIKE Pawparrazzi on Facebook and let them know you sent me!

    eileen r.

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry...I got the "conflicting edits" sign on blogger , so am redoing. Hope it doenst dupe.

    I LIKE Pawparrazzi on FB and let them know you sent me.

    eileen r.
    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LIKE you on faCEBOOK!
    eileen r.
    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I follow you on TwITTER!
    @2sic2mooov

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Public GF follower!
    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow Pawparazzi on twitter!
    @2sic2mooov

    thanks!

    ejrichter60 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like them on facebook and left them a comment that you sent me!

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following Pawparazzi on twitter. (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Following you on twitter (aoatm)

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Following you on facebook.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Following you via gfc.

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your button is on my blog: http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your Princess Party button is on my blog too! http://adventuresofathriftymommy.blogspot.com/

    #3

    shaneemcfarland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i like pawparrazi on facebook!
    tmcgraw4475@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. following pawparrazzi on twitter
    username:divababiesbows

    ReplyDelete
  30. liked on facebook and said you sent me (melissa brewster-masek)



    m.m.masek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I follow/like Pawparazzi on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I follow/like Pawparrazzi on Twitter-DanelleJohns(Danelle)

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I follow/like you on FB-DanelleJohns danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I follow you publicly via GFC-DanelleJohnson

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#1)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#2)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#3)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I have posted your Princess Party Event button on my blog. (Silvrwolve114-Danelle) (#4)

    Located here: (right hand side)
    http://ourwolvesden.blogspot.com/

    danellejohns at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Like Pawparazzi Pets on FB and told them you sent me as Hendy Martin
    hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Follow Pawparazzi Pets on Twitter @HendyMartin
    hendymartin1 At yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sent you a friend request on FB as Hendy Martin
    hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Follow you on twitter @HendyMartin
    hendymartin1 AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like them on facebook and posted a hi from you
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow pawparazzi on twitter
    @goodieslist
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you on twitter
    @goodieslist
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I like you on facebook
    Niecey Docherty
    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  47. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/pawparazzi-feb-10.html
    #1

    ReplyDelete
  48. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/pawparazzi-feb-10.html
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  49. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/pawparazzi-feb-10.html
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  50. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/pawparazzi-feb-10.html
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  51. nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    I blogged about this giveaway
    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/2011/01/pawparazzi-feb-10.html
    #5

    ReplyDelete
  52. I have your princess party event button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    #2

    ReplyDelete
  53. I have your princess party event button on my blog sidebar

    http://goodieslist.blogspot.com/

    nieceyd(at)gmail(dot)com
    #4

    ReplyDelete
  54. like pawparazzi on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  55. twitter follower @chelleb36
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. follow pawparazzi on twitter @chelleb36
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. like on fb (michelle b)
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  58. google follower
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  59. button
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  60. princess party event button #2
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  61. princess party event button #3
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  62. princess party event button #4
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  63. princess party event button #5
    itsmomtime.blogspot.com
    tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Liked Pawparazzi on FB.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  65. Twitter follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  66. FB follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  67. GFC follower.
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  69. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  70. have your Princess Party Button at:
    http://www.facebook.com/paloma.valenzuela
    ontiveros_paloma at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I Like Pawparazzi on Facebook - emillie rose.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  72. I Follow Pawparazzi on Twitter - hisprincess886.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  73. I Follow you on Facebook - emillie rose.
    hisprincess886(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Like Pawparazzi Pets on Facebook

    fb;suzie p. santos

    ReplyDelete
  75. Follow Pawparazzi Pets on Twitter


    @spdls0215

    ReplyDelete
  76. Facebook follower

    Fb: suzie p. santos

    ReplyDelete
  77. i like pawparazzi pets on fb (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  78. i follow pawparazzi pets on twitter (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  79. i follow you on twitter (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  80. gfc follower (vero-lc2010@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  81. I now like on FB.

    jrzfins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  82. I connect on Google Friends Connect

    ReplyDelete
  83. I follow Pawparazzi Pets on Twitter

    jrzfins at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. i like pawparazzi pets on fb mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. i follow pawparazzi pets on twitter mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. i follow you on twitter mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  87. gfc follower mary-cruz89@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. I like Pawparazzi on FB(kelly D) and told them you sent me
    http://www.facebook.com/PawparazziPets#!/kellywcu/posts/497282590669

    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  89. I follow Pawparazzi on twitter(kellywcu)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  90. I follow you on twitter(kellywcu)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  91. I like you on FB(kelly D)
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  92. Your Valentines day event button is on my right sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    1

    ReplyDelete
  93. Your Valentines day event button is on my right sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    2

    ReplyDelete
  94. Your Valentines day event button is on my right sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    3

    ReplyDelete
  95. Your Valentines day event button is on my right sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    4

    ReplyDelete
  96. Your Valentines day event button is on my right sidebar at www.littlesaver.com
    kellywcuATyahooDOTcom
    5

    ReplyDelete
  97. I like Pawparrazzi facebook page :) Love Katydid
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  98. I like your facebook :) Love Katydid
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  99. I follow Pawparazzi on Twitter lovekatydid
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  100. I posted this blog giveaway
    http://lovekatydid.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawparrazzi-giveaway.html
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  101. I posted this blog giveaway
    http://lovekatydid.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawparrazzi-giveaway.html
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com
    2

    ReplyDelete
  102. I posted this blog giveaway
    http://lovekatydid.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawparrazzi-giveaway.html
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com
    3

    ReplyDelete
  103. I posted this blog giveaway
    http://lovekatydid.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawparrazzi-giveaway.html
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com
    4

    ReplyDelete
  104. I posted this blog giveaway
    http://lovekatydid.blogspot.com/2011/02/pawparrazzi-giveaway.html
    lovekatydid at g mail dot com
    5

    ReplyDelete
  105. I left a message for Pawparrazi (http://www.facebook.com/PawparazziPets#!/andrea.kruse/posts/498452150669) (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  106. I follow Pawparazzi on twitter (notimeMom)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  107. I like pawparazzi and said hello!

    ReplyDelete
  108. I follow you on twitter (notimeMom)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  109. I like you on facebook (andrea potter kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  110. I follow via GFC (andrea kruse)
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I have your Princess button posted
    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #1

    ReplyDelete
  112. I have your Princess button posted
    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #2

    ReplyDelete
  113. I have your Princess button posted
    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #3

    ReplyDelete
  114. I have your Princess button posted
    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #4

    ReplyDelete
  115. I have your Princess button posted
    http://adventuresinallthingsfood.blogspot.com
    andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
    entry #5

    ReplyDelete
  116. I like Pawparazzi on FB and I told them you said Hi.

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  117. I follow Pawparazzi on Twitter
    @NancyeDavis

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  118. I follow you on Twitter
    @NancyeDavis

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  119. I like you on Facebook

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  120. GFC Follower

    nancyecdavis AT bellsouth DOT net

    ReplyDelete